Each week builds me up and helps me overcome so many things that are happening. I cant explain the feeling that I get when I teach and just talk with everyone that we are teaching. There really are people that are waiting for the gospel and it is amazing when we give them the restored gospel. Well I am trying to think of some things that have happened this week. Well this week we had multi zonas and that was just amazing. President Boswell is the man and he really works hard everyday so that we can have success. It was really great to hear his words and just the words of the assistentes. It brought me peace and comfort. Also it gave me more confidence to invite people to Christ and invite them to be baptized. Ohhhh one side note but I saw Hermana Cox. Or Sammy Cox in that multizona. She went to my school and we were good friends. That was pretty cool and it was just kind of weird to see someone that I havent seen for a long time but that is all. Wooooo that was awesome. Haha but anyways I really loved how President Boswell just gives it to us, even though they might be words that just give me a lot of fear, but he says those things to make us better. But everyday we should be better. I should be better in the mission and more important when I get back. I should give all my efforts into the church. It is so important to obey the commandments of God. He wants us to be better and when we obey, he will bless us. Wow President is the bomb and I am lucky to have a president like him. Well really there are so many things I can say about this week but that would just take a very long time to write. I am always looking for miracles and always looking for people to help. That makes me happy and I am glad to help the people here in Peru.
Well this letter might be short because sometimes I just cant think of things to write. Oh and I apoligize that I havent been sending pictures. The reason is that these computers have viruses. I really dont want my camara to blow up but I will try as hard as I can to send you guys pictures. Also in my area there are some people that really like camaras and they might gently remove it from bag. hahahaha but I will try really hard to send you guys pictures cause I know that is really important. Well I really hope you have a wonderful week. Wow this week is 4th of July but I will make sure to light of some fireworks down here. haha they probably dont even sell fireworks down here because we are celebrating america but i will try. haha but I love you all and next week my letter will be super amazing and super long. haha but Loves
Elder Nieman
Well this letter might be short because sometimes I just cant think of things to write. Oh and I apoligize that I havent been sending pictures. The reason is that these computers have viruses. I really dont want my camara to blow up but I will try as hard as I can to send you guys pictures. Also in my area there are some people that really like camaras and they might gently remove it from bag. hahahaha but I will try really hard to send you guys pictures cause I know that is really important. Well I really hope you have a wonderful week. Wow this week is 4th of July but I will make sure to light of some fireworks down here. haha they probably dont even sell fireworks down here because we are celebrating america but i will try. haha but I love you all and next week my letter will be super amazing and super long. haha but Loves
Elder Nieman
No comments:
Post a Comment