Monday, June 1, 2015

June 1, 2015

Working everyday leaving everything out on the field. haha It is so crazy how the sports I played in high school relate so much to my life right now. haha but really that is how it is in the mission. You just got to go hard preaching and teaching until they transfer you. Well this week was the last week in Chosica. I think... still I dont know but really I think I am going to be transfered. But anyways just trying to do my best everyday and leaving it all in Chosica. Ohhh man I am missing football right now. haha but really I have a good replacement for football. Which is serving the lord with all your might. Well this week was pretty good and just plain horrible. haha I got pretty sick this week and really I am not sure what really happend but my stomach was tied in knots. It was very painful but hey it doesnt matter now cause I am all better. Well now just writing until I find something really awesome to write. Well this week it made me think of how much I am progressing in a lot of things like my language, how I handle stress, and just how I work. I feel like the mission is helping me so much with that and it feels really awesome to be accomplishing the things that I never knew I could do. When I come back I am going to do so many things and it will be super great. Well anyways the last week in Chosica and I really have met so many great people and I just hope I helped them in some type of way. It is super awesome to look back on all the memories and just tell yourself that you helped someone with their problem or just help them get more excited about the gospel. I love being a missionary and I hope everyone that is thinking about going on a mission, goes on a mission. Because it might feel a little scary at first but when you start to get going, the expirence is something that you will never be able to expirence in your life. Woo so go on missions. haha Well really that is all that happend this week, me getting sick and just thinking about all the memories I had in this area. haha Well I just want to know how everyone is doing so if any of you have a question or just want to talk for a little bit, just write it cause I read everyones emails and try to respond to all of them. Well I am just going to keep on writing cause this letter isnt long enough to send. haha Ohhh the thing with nixon is super awesome and that made me feel really awesome. haha When you guys send me pictures, it really makes me so happy. So many people are changing and espeacialy my nephews. Wooow that is so crazy. But just to let you all know that I love you all and I hope this next week is super awesome. Ok I think that is good enough for this week. haha but have a good week this week and talk to you next week.
Love you all forever
Elder Nieman

No comments:

Post a Comment