Monday, May 25, 2015

May 25, 2015

Well just going hard every week and just contacting and teaching. This is the life and each week goes by faster and faster. Well this coming week will probably be my last week in Chosica but I am not sure yet. haha I think I might not say goodbye to everyone cause that is what I did last time and I stayed in the area. haha but I have been here for so long and you just get really attached to the people and just the area. Saying goodbye is hard but it is good to know that I will be moving on to help more people. Well just going strong everyday and just having a lot of pacience with a lot of things. A lot of you asked me about Guadalupe and her children. Well first off in the mission I have learned that nothing is set until it actually happens. haha I hope that made sense but they didnt get baptized last week or this week either. We are still teaching them and they are doing really good. They are accepting the gospel and fullfilling all their comitments. And they will probably get baptized in the next transfer. It is just we want them to feel really strong and firm in the church and we decided that they needed more time. Which is really fine and I cant wait to see someone send me a picture of them getting baptized. Just not right now. haha but it is really intresting cause I have been thinking about this a lot. I thought to myself I have so many baptisms, maybe they wont be baptized in the time I am in the area or in 2 months or in 2 years. but when they do get baptized they will always remember those two young men that taught them first and in the eternal life they will thank me for finding them and teaching them. That makes me feel really happy and makes me feel so much more comfort. The plan of god and missionary work go hand and hand so well and it will be amazing to see all the people I have taught in the eternal life. I really just want to have a positive attitude in all the things I do in this work and just in life. It doesnt matter if I feel sad or I feel unmotivated because it will only be for one moment and after I have given all my efforts in this work and in this life, I will rest in the kingdom of God. That is all I care about and it is amazing to feel this feeling and that personal revelation.Wow it is awesome. So much I have been learning and changing in my life. I cant see how I can be beaten down when I have the scriptures and prayer. Wooooo I am so grateful for that and I am so happy to be doing this work everyday. Well that is all I have for this week and I will have to talk to you all next week. Love you all and have a good week.

Love you all forever
Elder Nieman
 Yeah, I bought a beanie cause it is starting to get really cold in the morning and at night
 Service. We built the house on the left because the Huayco destroyed it
Picture of food

No comments:

Post a Comment