Monday, June 15, 2015

June 15, 2015

Well to start off I will say that I love the mission and you guys. I love testifying of the truth of the church and just preaching the gospel like Jesus. I am always looking for chances to improve and I love the path I am walking on. So many people that are thankful for the missionaries. They show their love for us and we show our love for them. Just the people here are so humble and they want to help in this great cause. We are teaching so many people and really it is super awesome but you just feel so tired sometimes. haha but wow I have seen and felt the spirit this week. This week we found a investigator that is so humble and so ready to listen to the gospel. His name is Angel and the moment we started to teach him I could feel a desire that he had to hear the message. He has been searching for the truth and has been searching for the missionaries for so long. He told us everytime he saw the missionaries he went up to them and just started talking about how he wants to hear the message so badly. Well we finally found him and we are going to work as hard as we can to help him. He is so awesome and in the first lesson he told us that he wanted to change his life and his attitude. He is so ready and I cant wait to help with the little problems he has. Angel is so awesome. Well we have so many people listening to the gospel it is hard just to tell about one but we have another family that we found this week. ANd you know how we found them,,, hahaha it was because I wanted to eat some ice cream. haha We ask for the ice cream and we start teaching the gospel to the ice cream worker and she told us that we can come back. Well we go back the other day and she was all ready with her kids and with a Book Of Mormon. haha Where in the heck did she get that. She told us that she found it in the streets one day. It is so amazing how our father in heaven prepares the people to be taught. It might be in a way that might take a long process or it might be a process really short. Either way he always finds a way to bring everyone to him. That is a blessing and I am so happy for his plan for these people in Peru. Wow this week was awesome.

Other than that I think that is all for this week. I finally got my camera to work but I might be a little careful cause a lot of these computers have viruses and sometimes the cameras explode. hahaha but I was able to send some pictures this week but maybe not next week. But something really cool happend was that I saw Elder Dority in Centro de Lima. haha that was awesome and we only got to talk for 30 seconds but it was good to see a familiar face. But I love you all and I believe that this sunday is fathers day. Dad I love you and you are one of the best dads in the world. I really hope that day is freaking awesome. I love you all and I will talk to you all next week.

Elder Nieman
 Elder Ojeda (O-he-da) and I 
 Centro de Lima
 Bought a poncho!
 Waterfall in Chosica
 
Saw Elder Dority (Sky View buddy)

No comments:

Post a Comment