Monday, June 22, 2015

June 22, 2015

Wow this week was freaking amazing. I dont know if you guys knew but they dedicated the temple of trujillo. That was something really awesome cause I remember when Boyd K Packer dedicated the brigham city temple and now Dieter F Ucdorf dedicated this beautiful temple. If you guys still havent seen the temple of trujillo you guys should look it up cause I think it is one of my favorites now. Well the dedication was really awesome and really it was really cool to hear it all in spanish. haha Good old Ucdorf knows a little bit of spanish. hahaha it was funny but really awesome cause I think he really wanted to respect the culture of Peru and he said some things in spanish. He is super funny to and he is just the man. He taught so many things but woooooowww it was amazing. The temple is probably one of the greatest things on this earth. When I was watching the dedication I just felt this big joy in my heart and I felt the spirit so strong. I think God really wanted me to know that temples are houses of God. It was truely a great expirence and I will keep that in my heart forever.
Honestly the mission is such an up and down expirience you just cant control the things that happen with your investigators or the things at home or anything in this world. We all have our choices. Father in heaven respects those choices but he will do anything to help everyone come closer to Christ. I found out that when I have had a rough time in the mission, the greatest comfort I got was when I read the scriptures and studied them with all my heart. Through that I have learned so much about the plan of God and just how to control myself. It is truely amazing and I hope all of you are just studying with all you hearts. If it is only for a couple seconds or just for 10 minutes, Whatever time it is, Dios is happy with your efforts and he will bless you so much. When I teach and preach the gospel I feel the love of God running through my heart and voice. He wants to talk to his children and through the missionaries he can do that. I feel his love for his children and me. My calling is so sacred and precious that I need to give it my all everyday. Well this week has been good cause we have seen a lot of success and just so many people that are so humble to recieve this message. We are preparing a lot of people for baptism and the only thing we need to do is teach and let the spirit of our heavenly father touch their souls. And after that we need to do as God does, that is respect their decision to be baptized. I love the mission and i love the people I am teaching. I cant wait to see them grow and one day see them get baptized. I am super pumped for that day and we have some baptisms coming up. Well other than that I think that is all for this week. I love you all and always remember that.
Elder Nieman
Oh and if I am forgetting to answer some of your questions... just keep on asking me and eventually I will answer them. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment