Monday, June 8, 2015

June 8, 2015

(Last week we received an email from the Lima East mission health secretary who informed us that Joshua had been taken to the hospital because he had passed out. Joshua didn't mention that "small" detail in his email...)

Hahaha sorry mom, I really didnt think it was that big of a deal. haha I thought it was normal so I just went with the flow. haha But yes I might have reacted badly to something and might have passed out and I might have had to go to the hospital. But the good thing is that I am ok. haha Yeah the last week I had my heart racing and I passed out. The first answer to your question. And the second is that I will promise you forever that I will tell you about my physical health every week until I finish my mission. haha I think it was caused by a lot of stress about the transfers and I forgot to drink water. haha But now I am good and you guys shouldnt worry about me cause the lord will protect me in this mission. Amen. ahaha. Well speaking of transfers, I got transfered, and oh did I get transfered good. I got transfered to the zone Central and I am in this place called Villa Hermosa. My new companion is Elder Ojeda and he is pretty awesome. Knows a lot about the gospel and just the bible. haha But I am going to miss Chosica and really I am so happy that I had the oppurtunity to work with everyone there. But now I am in a new area and it is time to work. Wooo Well I really like my new area. It is a little like Chosica but it is more flat. haha Even though Villa Hermosa is on a mountain, it has less steppness. haha Actually something cool is that I took a picture one time and I sent it to you guys. It is me on this little hill and I have a soccer ball and I am sitting. The city behind it is Villa Hermosa. haha funny how things are connected like that. But this area is pretty cool and the ward is pretty awesome to. Of course it takes a while to get used to an area but I am starting in that process. Well I feel really good cause this area has a ton of people that want to learn about the gospel. We went to this woman called Liz Ortiz. She is super awesome and is very new to everything. She is catholic but she is accepting our message and she just loves to learn. Which is awesome. Well we were teaching her and she told us that sometimes her work is super stressful but when she sees us all that goes away. She told us that we are like a light that comes into her store when we walk in. That is something really awesome and I think Heavenly Father really wants her to learn about the gospel and be baptized. I cant wait to teach her again and just help her out with things in her life. That was super awesome and I am just so happy. Well that is all for this week even though there was so much that happend this week. haha But I am so grateful for this mission and I find out every day that I am a light and I am a represenitive of the lord Jesus Christ. He will help me in all the problems I have in this life and I know he will do the same for all the children of God. I love you all and I will talk to you all next week.

Elder Nieman
Villa Hermosa in the background...Joshua's new area.

No comments:

Post a Comment