Yeah well this week was pretty darn sick. Ha Well this week we did so many things and I really cant tell all the stories I have because that would just fill up all the page. Well this week was really good to teach more and more of our investigators and our less actives. There were so many people that came to church also so that was pretty awesome. They all told us that they enjoyed the meeting and just they loved the whole thing. I really like how so many of these people are so humble and are searching for a peace in their lives. I really cant wait to see all of them progress and in time finally see them get baptized. Especially this 14 year old kid we are teaching. His name is Jharol. haha it is a little wierd but wow this kid is super awesome and really he is really trying hard to follow Christ. It was really cool when I got to see him come to church and he told me that he wanted to buy a book of mormon even though he didnt have a lot of money. I told him that I could give him one immediatly and popped the book of mormon that I had in my folder and gave it to him. Really there are so many smiles that you see everyday when you are a missionary but the smile I saw on his face was probably the best. He gave me a hug and said thanks. That was pretty awesome and I just love those moments I have with these people. Well there was another thing that happend this week. We are teaching a couple that arent married but they are really interested and want to be baptized. But they cant be baptized until they get married. So we start to teach the law of chastity and wow they were so acceptable to the message. Something that I really love to do is when I teach I relate the commandments and laws to our family. So in this lesson I shared how my mom and dad are married. Really sometimes the spirit just takes over and just leads me what to say. But I was explaining how my parents are the examples in my life because they have a love that is stronger than any other love I have seen in my life. I explained that through their example, I want to be married and have a love just like that. I think that the example of a parent is really important and if they show their love in front of their kids they will want to make the same decisions. It is so important the we get married in the temple and we show our examples to everyone. When I said that they told me that they wanted to get married as soon as posible and show their kids that is the right thing to do. They have 4 little girls and they told us that they want to be sister missionaries one day. haha that was pretty cool and really this family is going to be an eternal family one day. I love the gospel and I know that every principal and teaching are the right things that we should be doing. I am so grateful for your examples mom and dad and really your examples are helping people here in Peru live the gospel every day. That is so special and I love telling the people about my eternal family. Well that was all that happend this week and I hope this next week is amazing for everyone. Love you all forever
Elder Nieman
Multizona with President
(See if you can spot Elder Joshi...just look for the Elder with the million dollar smile!)
No comments:
Post a Comment