Monday, July 20, 2015

July 20, 2015

This week was kind of long but once I start going it will just go flying. Well Elder Ojeda got transfered and Elder Licota has come to the area. I am still in Villa Hermosa but now just with a different companion. Really this week was super awesome and I thought it was going to be horrible. I dont think I give myself enough credit with directing an area. It stresses me out to control everything for the first couple weeks but I know everything will go super awesome. Well a little bit more about my companion. He is from Peru and he is almost done with his mission. haha When a missionary is ending a mission you will learn a lot of things. Good things and some other things.. haha but he is super awesome and I cant wait to work with him. I might be the one to kill him. hahaha that phrase means that I will be his companion until he leaves. Either way I believe I am going to learn a lot of things from him. Well I feel pretty good with the area and I feel like I know my area pretty good. My area is a little bigger than my other areas but that is fine. That just means there are more people to teach. Something that I love about directing an area is, it just gives me more confidence with the people and just being a missionary. I feel good right now and I feel like we are going to get some work done this transfer. Well this week we are teaching the wife of our pensions son. Her name is Yolanda and she is adventista. haha I dont know the word in english but she is adventista. She is really awesome and really is starting to believe that the church is true. Hyme the son of our pension really wants that we can help her realize the truth of the church. And so far she is doing really great. We put a date for her to be baptized and she came to church yesterday. Which is really great cause the church of the adventistas has their sabbath days every saturday. That was a really big step for her and through that she was showing her efforts to learn about the church and just everything. Yesterday was an amazing day. She is really interested in the plan of salvation. She wants to be together forever with her husband. It makes me feel so great that I am trying to help her accomplish that goal. I hope everything keeps on going like this and i will keep you updated next week. Well that is really all that I have for this week and really I am excited for this next week. We are going to the temple and I am so stoked. I will have to send some pictures of me in front of the temple again. But yeah that is all for this week and I hope your next week is amazing. I love you all and always remember that.

Elder Nieman

 Elder Licota and I
 Playing futbol with the boys
Family Home Evening 

No comments:

Post a Comment