Monday, July 27, 2015

July 27, 2015

Well hello family. This week was probably one of the best weeks of my mission. It was filled of many things. Trials, Sealings in the temple and preparing people to be baptized. Well first off I want to say is that families can be together forever. And in this letter if I misspell the word Seeling or Sealing, I am guessing what you know what I mean. hahaha but as you all know I went to the temple this week and wow was it amazing. I always tell you guys How much I love the temple. I can feel the spirit of the Lord everytime I enter. That was really amazing and I feel like I recieved guidance for this week. Also after that we got to talk to Presidente Boswell and he gave us permision to see our pensions sealing. I was so pumped when he gave us that permision and we got to go to the temple 2 this week. The sealing was something really amazing and I could feel something so strong in my heart that this is how we should get married in this world. When I saw my pension and her husband get sealed in the temple It made me think a lot about what I need to do to prepare me to get sealed in the temple. I know without a doubt that families can be together forever. Everytime I enter the temple it gives me strength and comfort about the things that are going to happen in my life. Something that was so special is when their 11 year old son got sealed with them. He is going to be with them forever and the smile and the glow that I saw on their faces is something that I will remember forever. Haha everytime I talk about the temple it just builds me and my testimony about this church. I love the temple.

Also this week we have the baptism of Jharol. He is so awesome and he is ready to make this covenant with god. I am so exited to see him enter the baptismal font and be baptized. He has been so good and he is really trying to come closer to Christ. If all goes acording to plan he will be baptized this week. Well also Yolanda is progressing to and she came to church yesterday. I think she has planted the seed in her heart and I believe that the seed is going to grow more and more. I love seeing that in the people. Well that is all that I have for this week and I will tell you all about the amazing things that are going to happen next week. I love you all and I hope this week is amazing. Also wow we are going to hit augusto this week. Crazy almost 1 year. Well yeah loves to all

Elder Nieman
 Wooo! My pension got married!
There were 5 families that got sealed. This is a family that we visit often, Familia Ochante

No comments:

Post a Comment