Woooo these past weeks have been so amazing. Well the first thing that I want to tell you guys is that I learned how to do the rubix cube. haha It took forever but I finally learned how to do it. haha That was probably the biggest thing that happend this week. hahaha nnoooo not even close. Well a lot of things happend this week and I am so grateful for this gospel and the priesthood that I have. This week Jharol got baptized and it was so awesome. He also chose me to baptize him and that made me so happy. When we entered the water I felt something so strong. The water was super cold but the spirit was with us. I love baptizing people. It makes me think of when I got baptized with dad. That was so awesome and I was so happy. Well Jharol was pretty nervous and the water was super cold. Well he starts shaking, haha and I started shaking too because the water was soooooo cold. haha But something really cool happend when I started the prayer. When I started the prayer he stopped shaking and I stopped shaking too. It was like the spirit warmed us up. hahaha but wow I felt the spirit so strong and when he was baptized he had a big smile on his face. Well we get out and go to the bathroom to change and immediatly he told me that we should pray. haha he is so awesome because he wanted to thank god for the oppurtunity to be baptized. So we start saying the prayer and after we finished he gave me a big hug. haha that was super awesome and something that I will always remember for the rest of my life. Well that was super awesome cause our other investigator got to attend the baptism. Yolanda so our baptism got her really excited to be baptized. She is ready to be baptized next week if everything goes right. I am so pumped for that day. She is progressing very well and she is realizing that this church is true. I cant wait to see her husband baptize her too. That will be something that they will always keep with them forever. Also she went to the temple and she started asking about the temple. She wants to be sealed with her husband and maybe in a year I will be able to see them get sealed. Wooow that is so amazing. But really I like to think ahead a lot but I will pray every night for that to happen. I love the church. It is so true and I think sometimes we get used to the fact that the church is perfect. Every day we should read pray and on sundays attend church. I found out that is the only way we can be happy in this life and when we die we will be able to rest with God and our families. I know it is true. Well that is all that happend this week and woow is it august. Woooww. almost 1 year. Well I am not going to think about that right now and for now I just need to work and work. Well I hope everything is going great at home and I love you all forever.
Elder Nieman
Jharol and I after his baptism
Jharol, Elder Licota and I
Hahaha! Jharol looks kind of tired
No comments:
Post a Comment