Wow this week was super fantastic and I am so humbled to be here. Well there was a lot of things that happend this week and really a lot of things that are going to happen the next week. Today we find out who is leaving the area or who is going to stay in the area. I am a little nervous but we will see how that goes. haha but yeah anyways yesterday in church I gave a talk. This time it wasnt so surprising but it went pretty well. I love talking to the people cause I feel like I am helping them with the teachings that Jesus has taught when he was on the earth. I think I taught something really good and I hope that it touched their hearts. Well also this last sunday we confirmed Yolanda a member of the church. That was sick cause I got to confirm her a member. Really it is so intimidating to talk in front of people but when I started talking the spirit helped me bless her and confirm her. It was really an amazing expirence and I hope to do that again. Well overall I felt that church yesterday was great. Well my other story I have for this week is really sad but really a story that I would like to share. We are teaching a little kid that is less active. His name is Jefferson and we see him all over the place. He is always running around and just having fun. The best thing about him is that he always has a smile on his face. Well these last couple weeks have been kind of hard for him because he doesnt really have caring parents. His mom has left him and his dad likes to drink quite a lot. Also this week a bunch of people have robbed his house and that kind of left him with nothing. But when we went to his house to teach him, I saw something that struck my heart. When he opened the door I saw a huge smile on his face and he was getting ready to listen to us. I thought he would be a little bit more sad but he was so excited to hear us and just continued smiling. Well we start to teach him about how we should keep the commandments and through all the lesson he was listening intently. He was so happy to hear the message and when we ended we asked if he needed anything. He said to us that the only thing he needed was for us to come again and visit him more. When he said that, that just put tears in my eyes because I couldnt believe how humble this 10 year old boy was. The only thing he needed was to hear from us. He is such a great example to me and should be for his parents to. It is so crazy to see stuff like that but it is truely amazing to see these things in the mission. Now we are helping him try to attend church. He is awesome and really I want him to be in the church every sunday. Wow that was amazing and I love these expiriences. Well that is all that has happend this week but I am so grateful for this oppurtunity to teach this gospel. Ohhh and in 2 days Elder Bednar is coming to our mission. It will be a meeting with Lima east and Lime North. It is going to be so crazy and I will make sure to take a good selfie with Bednar. haha yeah right but that is all for this week and I love the heck out of all of you. Talk to you next weeek
Elder Nieman
Villa Hermosa - my area
No comments:
Post a Comment