I love old people. They are so happy and they are just so grateful for the gospel. haha that is kind of funny that I started my letter with that but wow they are truely amazing. We have this old man in our ward named Domingo. He has been inactive for quite a while because his wife passed away from this life. But we started the lesson and he was doing so good and he started to talk and talk and then all of sudden the subject got to his wife. I saw this wonderful man break down about his wife and he started to wail. It was so sad but we stood there until he calmed down. After he was done I told him that you know where your wife is and I know that you will one day reunite with her in the heavens. I meant every single word and it felt like the spirit was going to crush my heart. I wanted this man to remember his wife is in a better place. After I said that he gave me a big hug. It is moments like that I love the mission. It was so amazing and emotional to have this expirence. After that he said can you give me a blessing and I accepted and I gave him the blessing. It is so amazing the things you do in the mission and there are so many miracles everyday. And this week on sunday, a man that hasnt attended church for such a long time, came to church and I helped him sing the songs and it was just a special moment in my mission. My heart is full with love to my heavenly father. I feel like I am helping so many people and I am truely grateful for this expirence. Wow it is so great and I also feel like I am getting along with all the members. The members are so amazing and I feel at home here. Peru is amazing and the people are so humble and open to the message. Wow I want to cry right now. hahaha no but it is awesome to see miracles every day. I love everyone. ahha
Well March is here and I cant believe time is going so fast. This month is my birthday and it is so crazy cause I remember all my gifts last year were for my mission. And also when I recieved my mission call in april. That will be really weird and I dont know, Time is fast. I have no idea how I got here. I never thought this moment would come. In the mission it is really weird cause you think of birthdays and christmas and you think that you will never get to that day but then the next thing you know You are there. Wow it is so great and I dont know. I dont feel 19. haha that is really weird to say. But anyways I am just talking to much. haha ohh and it is so great to hear all my friends getting their mission calls. I cant believe how many people are so dedicated to the lord and I am so happy for them. If you guys get a mission call tell me because I love hearing about your mission calls. But yeah I feel great and happy. I miss you guys and I hope that you guys miss me. haha But dont worry cause I will be home before you know it. wow haha anyways I think I am just typing for fun cause I dont feel like this letter is long enough. haha I am trying to think of something that happend..... Oh and I freaking love my companion. He is exactly like me and it is so great in lessons cause we really work together. haha He is super hilarious to. So random to but that is kind of how I am. Well that is good enough for this week. I love you all and do everything you can to be closer to our heavenly father through prayer and studying the scriptures. Alma 26:12. My favorite scripture.
Elder Nieman
Just me and Jesus. This place was really beautiful.
Family Home Evening
No comments:
Post a Comment