Monday, March 9, 2015

March 9, 2015

Yeah well today I find out the transfers. I really dont like transfers cause they get me so nervous and I just dont like them. This whole transfer has been so great and really the hardest in my mission so far with the emergency transfer and just all the stress of directing an area. Oh but was it an amazing expirence. I absoulutly love learning from my heavenly father and adapting to certain things that are just really hard for a person to take. There isnt anything like the mission. The mission is really unique of how it plays with your mind a little bit. It teaches you so many things about confidence in Jesus Christ and our heavenly father. Wow it has been so crazy and I almost have 7 months. Time flys by when you are loving what you are doing. And wow I have learned so much from the scriptures and when I was home I really didnt take advantage of that. I really feel like I am changing my life and the way I look on life. It is really great cause I feel great. Well like I was saying I really hope I dont get transfered because I love this area and the people and my companion. Well it has to change at sometime but I really hope it doesnt this transfer.

Anyways I had a really cool expirence and just a lot of the things that have been happening. I will start with talking about Victor. We found Victor during contacting and it was really cool cause we almost walked right past his house. But something told me that was need to go to that door. Well Victor answers the door and he starts getting pumped up about how he doesnt know which church is true and didnt know why there were so many churches. In Lima it is really weird cause they have a lot of churches and I think some of the people say Oh yeah I just invented my new church today. Haha so many churches I have seen and I have no idea what they believe. Well Victor started asking questions and we started answering them. It was super great and we have visited with him a lot this week and we asked him to be baptized and he accepted. That is awesome and we also have this other investigator his name is Bryan and he is super awesome. He has work all week and his only times he can study are sundays. It was super awesome cause he has been attending church for this past month and we are going to baptize him pretty soon. It is super great.

And this week we visited a inactive and he told us that he has so many problems and he is having a really hard time right now. Well he asked for a blessing and he asked me to give him a blessing. Wow I just really want to tell you guys that our heavenly father helps everyone and loves everyone. When I was giving the blessing I could feel the love that our heavenly father has for this man. It was super cool and I could just give the blessing with power and with the spirit. I think my blessing is going to help him. It is super amazing that the power of god helps everyone. Well that is all that happend this week and I am so happy for this mission. Well getting closer to my birthday. Woow I am super stoked. haha Well I love you all and remember the love I have for all of you.

Elder Nieman
 Our last Pday was awesome
 Yeah, that is pretty crazy!
Just so much green and there was a really big cliff

No comments:

Post a Comment