Monday, March 16, 2015

March 16, 2015

Oh wow this week has been so great and just to let you all of you know that I stayed in Chosica with Elder Gonzales. That was so awesome to hear and just really great to hear cause I love this area. The area more specifically is Pierola. Oh but when the changes came in I was so nervous and I really hate changes. They make me so blahhhhh. But anyways this week has been so great cause we taught Bryan lesson 3. Lesson 3 is about the gospel of Jesus Christ and the spirit was so awesome and great and It felt so good to be teaching. Well we are teaching and throughout the whole lesson I saw the face of Bryan and his face kind of looked like he was nervous or that something was wrong. Well we start to end the lesson and usually with lesson 3 we invite the investigator to be baptized. Well so I start saying Bryan will you follow the example of christ and be baptized. These next moments made me so nervous cause he just sat there in his chair for a second. So we waited until he spoke and when he spoke the most wonderful words came out of his mouth. He said I would love to get baptized and I would love even more to serve a mission. Woooow. That was so awesome and really I couldnt hold in my excitement. haha I started to give high fives and started to hug Bryan. hahaha it was really funny and he thought it was pretty funny but when I calmed down he told me that he knows that the church is true and he wants to spread the gospel like us. My companion asked who would you like to baptize you and he choose me. That was super awesome and the baptism is next week so we will see how that goes. Well anything can happen so I cant really get my hopes up for that but I really believe he is a true convert. and what I mean by true convert is that he has a testimony and he wants to do everything he can to build up this church because it is so true. oh yeah well that was really great and that was the highlight of my week.
Well this week and actually tomorrow is my birthday. So weird and really I cant believe that it came so fast. Welltomorrow is just another day for me and I dont really know what is going to happen. It is kind of like Christmas but I think I handled christmas pretty well. I am not nervous but it will be interesting to see. And I am sorry that this letter might not be as long but I just want to thank all of you for the birthday wishes and just for your support in my mission. i love my mission and I love the people and I love the gospel. oh it is glorious. It is like a symphany just keep listening. hahaha oh and when my package came I really wanted to listen to the music so I had to open it. hahaha I am really not good with waiting. It is funny I can wait to open up my mission call but I cant wait for a package. haha Well thank you family for all of the things and especially the book. Haha I am not going to lie it was a really good book and I started to tear up when I started to read all the memories. I really do love you guys and it was really fun to see all the memories. Well thank you for all you do. My family and my friends are the best in the world.
Love you all forever
Elder NIeman
 Me and the Elders and my Pensionista. We are eating Panchamanca
The train...

No comments:

Post a Comment