Well the other big thing that happend was Bryan Yoshin Arroyo Bayona habiendo sido comisionado por JesuCristo. haha Bryan got baptized and it was super cool cause I was the one to baptize him. When I was standing in the font with Bryan he told me that he was really grateful for this church and he knows it is true. He gave me a hug and I started to do the prayer. And wow I have never felt the spirit that strong in my life before. I was super nervous because there were a lot of people that came to the baptism but wow it was something really special and I cant believe that we have helped Bryan overcome the obstacles of life to arrive to this moment. Also I thought about when dad baptized me and I just felt so happy to remember that and become like my dad. Dad I am so grateful for you and I am so happy to be doing the same thing that you did for me. It really hit me that I have the power of God to do these things. I need to live better and be a better missionary cause the power of God is something that you need to respect and in return our father in heaven will bless us. I feel heavenly father by my side always and I am so happy for this mission. So many things I didnt realize at home I am starting to realize is just something glorious. Wow this week was awesome and I cant wait to start the next week. Wow. Also it was pretty funny after I baptized Bryan he tryed to dunk me in the water. hahaha it was pretty funny but after that he gave me another hug and thanked me. And honestly to baptize someone is just like dunking someone at the pool. haha but with authority and power of the preisthood. Yeahhhhhhh it was amazing and I will send pictures of that. Well that is all that happend for this week and I really hope you guys have a wonderful week this week. haha Oh yeah and one more thing I feel like my english is getting really bad. So just tell me how that is going and I love you all forever family and friends. Chow
Elder Nieman
After the baptism. Wow it was awesome!
Bryan, Elder Gonzales and me
Yeah, it was really messy! (A tradition where the ingredients for the birthday cake are piled on the birthday boy's head!)



No comments:
Post a Comment