Wow this week was really interesting because i just got to know my area and wow is this area really different than my other areas. haha This area is super rich and there are so many people that arent in the streets. hahaha But it is going to be super fun because I just love challenges. hahha but wow this area is super big to and I feel like there are a lot of people waiting to recieve the gospel. I cant wait. Well my companion is Elder Laichi and he is from Iquitos. The fourth companion from Iquitos. hahaha We will see how this transfer goes. But I am super happy to be here to serve to the people here and also to the missionaries in my district. It is kind of weird being a leader but I feel like I am going to learn a lot. I gave a training last week and all I was thinking was that why am I teaching them when I really know nothing. hahahaha I dont know It is a little weird but I am sure I will continue trying. But I know the Lord chose me to be a leader in this time for some reason so we will see how it goes. Well this week was really interesting because we had a baptism this week and it was great to see Kristian get baptized. Even though I have only taught him once, it was great to see him super happy. He is planning on going on a mission and he is just super pumped to teach the gospel to everyone. That was really great because every week in the mission I am just seeing a bunch of blessings and I just cant wait to see the blessings in my future. Well General Conference was super awesome but the sad part was that there werent any North americans to listen to it in English. I like listening to their voices instead of a translator talking. hahaha but it was really good and I recieved so many answers to my questions. Even though I couldnt hear their voices I enjoyed every single message that they gave. I laughed super hard when Elder Holland showed the picture of the dinosaur. I was laughing super hard and every one was looking at me like I was crazy. hahaha but it was super funny. I really enjoyed his talk because he just makes me feel the spirit. It really shows me that these chosen men are really worried for the things that happen in our lives and more important is that they see that God feels the same way for us. He wants us to learn and progress and doesnt want us to fail. God loves us so much more than we can imagine. I just cant wait to see him and talk with him on what I could have done better and what is waiting for me in my eternity. They all talked so much about the blessings of the temple and really I cant wait to have that chance to go to the temple with someone and be sealed forever. oh and by the way, New temple in Lima, wooooooooooo how crazy is that. I loved that part because everyone here just started to jump and scream. Some cried and some laughed. It was a good experience. Also it was cool that Rusell Nielson heard the voices of those two girls behind the veil and he could help that family be sealed in the temple. I just have such a strong testimony of the blessings of the temple and I want everyone to go there someday. I abosulutly love our prophet and apostles. They are men chosen by God to give us peace and comfort. I love the gospel and I just want to finish my mission super hard and work super hard to help these people realize the love that I have for them and God has for them. Well I really loved this week and I hope this week is great for you guys. If you have a question for me just fly it out there. hahaha but yeah talk to you guys next week and I love you all.
Elder Nieman
No comments:
Post a Comment