Monday, April 25, 2016

April 25, 2016

Well this week was great and I absoulutly love my area. haha This week we went to the rich rich rich area and we went in there with so much faith and we came out with an appointment with a sister that is really interested. I am super pumped because usually that is really hard to do. haha but this week was wonderful. We did a lot of things this year.... haha week that was really awesome. First of all today a couple minutes ago I had a interview with President Boswell and it was just super awesome to talk to him about what is going to happen these next couple months. hahaha It didnt make me trunky but it was super motivating. I really appreciate the things that President Boswell does for us as missionaries and really he is an inspired and called man. Well the interview went really good and learned a lot of things. Also this week is going to be wild because I am going to be interviewing someone to be baptized. Kind of gets me nervous but I am pretty sure that it is going to be super awesome. I will be letting you know about that next week. Normally the district leaders interview people to be baptized and it is like I am the judge to see if that person gets baptized or not. But it is going to be great. hahaha Well I am really pumped for this week to do so many things and I have no doubt that this week is going to be great. oooooooooooo and this week in our room there was a huge rat running around our room and we started to freak out. It was funny and I took a video. I will have to show you guys later but it is super funny. Well this week was super great because in sacrament meeting I got to give a talk. When I was up there talking I was just thinking throughout the whole thing that this would be so hard to do in english. hahaha It was funny but cool. Well I talked about missionary work and I just learned so many things that day because it is super crazy how the spirit guides me to teach other people. Even things that i dont really know that well. It was really great and also this week we got to have a lot of family home evenings with the members and investigators. It was super awesome to be there and really feel the love that those families had for each other. Also it is super fun to really play games with them because they go crazy. hahahah there are so many people here in Peru that just love to have fun and I absouluty love having family home evenings with the members. It really helps investigators feel the spirit and show them that we are normal people. i think that helps so many people feel the spirit and I am so grateful for family home evening. Well I am sure that this week is going to be amazing and hey if my letters are getting lame, just tell me and I will try to spice things up a bit. hahaha but I love you all and I hope you have a wonderful week. Also happy birthday Joni this sunday, I think because May 1st is your birthday but I dont know if it is this week or the next week but happy birthday sister. Well talk to you guys next week.

Love Elder Nieman

No comments:

Post a Comment