Well this week was really good. Every week is super great. Well the things that happened this week was that we were just trying to find new investigators. Also to answer some of your questions, Well my area does look a little like ogden I guess. hahaha but it is a good area and it is really huge. Also there are 8 missionaries in total in the district which is pretty awesome. Also since I am a district leader, I have to do a lot of things but not so much. I have to give a training every week in our district meeting but it is super awesome because everyone participates in the meeting. It is kind of weird because really I dont see myself as a leader. hahahahaha but hey I was called in this time to learn and really I have learned so many things so far. There are so many things in my area that I love and I just have great experiences every day. Also I have a lot of experiences where I have to be more persistent in our contacts because sometimes they just dont want to listen. hahaha Funny story is that we were walking and we start talking with this guy and everything was good and we asked where he lived. hahaha he just told us that he forgot where he lived and walked away. We just start laughing and say well there is a seed planted. haha but I love this area and I am pretty sure this is the area I am going to learn even more in my mission. Well we just got back from the temple and I just absoulutly love the temple. There are so many things that I receive from going to the temple and It just reminds me of the things that I have promised to god. I love it and I feel full of energy. haha I am pretty sure this week is going to be great and we have a lot of things that are going to happen this week so I am pretty sure that I will have a lot more things to say next week. Also in the temple I saw Bryans aunt and she told me that Bryan is preparing to go on a mission and he just sent his papers in last week. I was so happy when she told me and it just gives me goosebumps every time I think about it. Everything happens for a reason and I just feel so much love for my heavenly father because he gave me the chance to know Bryan. I am super pumped about that and I hope that everything goes well for him. Well I will probably be hearing where he is going to go in these next days. Well I love you all and I really hope you guys have a great week. I am really sorry if this letter was small but hey I will get better next week. hahaha ohoooooh next week we have interviews with presidente and I am sure that he is going to help me out a bunch. Well I love the heavens out of all you and talk to you next week.
Elder Nieman
Kleiner and us before his baptism
Kleiner's baptism
Elder Laichi and I
We absolutely have a ton of food in this area. The members just give us a bunch of food. It is awesome!
Selfie!
No comments:
Post a Comment