Monday, March 7, 2016

March 7, 2016

Well this week was absoulutly amazing. We had a great improvement in a lot of things but I am just happy that we got to help a lot of people come to church. Ohhhh and to answer your question about the whole 20 thing. Woow that is super great. I dont even feel like I am 20. I still feel like 18. It is super weird but we will see how that goes. Also this week we went with the missionaries from the MTC. I went with two north americans and it was super fun. We just started to contact a lot and it was cool to see them talk to the people even though they didnt know a lot of the language. It just shows a lot of the braveness of the missionaries to talk a different language every day. They were sure to declare the message to everyone. Well we started to contact and we found a teenager that was called Joquin. He was super awesome and when we started to teach him, I just felt like he was going to be baptized. So I told the missionaries in english that they should invite him to be baptized. They kind of got scared but it was super awesome to see them teach about baptism and invite him to be baptized. He accepted the invitation and now he is preparing to be baptized. That was super awesome and something that I will always remember. Well that is one of the things that i Liked this week. The other thing is that we had a bunch of investigators come to sacrament meeting. They were super happy to learn and partake of the sacrament. But something really awesome happend in the second class. The investigators were introducing themselves to everyone and it came to one of our investigators that is called Angie. She is super awesome and she has been preparing to be baptized. She starts to introduce herself, she says, Well my name is angie and I have been coming to church for these past weeks. And then she just says out of the blue, I know this church is true and I have felt the spirit in this church and I am sure that this is the truth. She just said that and everyone was just surprised. HAhahah That was super awesome to hear and I cant wait to prepare her more to get her baptized. Also we are teaching her dad and they just look like they are going to make it to the goal. I love the way the spirit can touch anyone in this world and it can tell them all the things that they need to know. Well this week was full of awesome experiences and I feel like this next week is going to be super awesome too. We have planned the baptism of Cleiner this week and he is super pumped. I cant wait to see him do this convent with god and I just hope everything goes according to plan. Well that is all that happend this week but I am sure that your guys week will just go super awesome. I am praying for you guys everyday and I love the heck out of you all. I will talk to you next week.รง

Elder Nieman
 My companion enjoyed his heart cookie
Super good chicken made by a member

No comments:

Post a Comment