Monday, March 14, 2016

March 14, 2016

Well just to start off, I would like to thank all of you for your birthday wishes and i might not have time to respond to everyone but I sure will try. Wow this week was amazing and I really have learned so many things. This week we had a baptism and Kleiner got baptized this week. Kleiner is super awesome and really he has a strong testimony in the gospel. He has come so far and he has finally reached to his goal of baptism. He has been super awesome and has listened so much. It was something really special because when we put the date of his baptism, we didnt know this but one of his best friends was going to return from his mission the 10th. We put the date for the 13th of march and he was explaining in his testimony that it was an answer from god that his friend should baptize him and that he should make this covenant with the lord. It was super great to see all his family there because they arent members and they just showed their support for him. It was super great to feel the spirit when he was testifying of the truth. Hahah it was kind of funny too because his girlfriend that came is a member and I told them after his baptism that in a year see you guys in the temple. hahahah it was kind of funny because they just looked at me like already? And I am like yup you need to go there someday. hahaha But really I do see them getting sealed pretty soon. Well that was something super cool and also we are getting Angie ready for baptism for this week. She is super happy and really excited to get baptized but then again anything can happen but I will pray and try my hardest to help her. It would be good if you guys could pray for her also. But wow she is super awesome and it is just great to make new friends here in Peru everyday. Really I do feel a connection super strong with these people. Especially with the people that we contact and they arent smiling and kind of act a little rude but at the end of the conversation we are laughing and we are sharing the gospel with them. It is super awesome and I really feel like I am making eternal friendships here in good old Peru. hahaha but wow this week has been super great to help everyone and also to listen to Elder Uceda and Elder Robbins from the seventy. Wow they are super powerful and I learned so much. hahaha mostly they talked about our companionships. He told us that if we werent getting along with our companions then we are asking for a divorce in our future. Wooooww how crazy is that but he told us that the mission is a university and the class that we are taking is Marriage 505. hahahah but thank goodness that i am getting along with my compie. hahaha he is super awesome and i really learn so much everyday from him. Well that is all that happend for this week and I love the heck out of all of you. Thank you for the birthday wishes and wow 20. I am getting old. But really I have to start shaving my beard everyday because I am a man and I am growing facial hair like crazy. hahahah But love you all and have a good week.

Elder Nieman
Hiked a hill called San Cristobal

No comments:

Post a Comment