Wowowowow this week was amazing until yesterday when they told us the transfers. hahaha But this week was super awesome because we had a lot of things happen first I will start with the sad part. haha But I am getting transfered. I am going to Surco, Los Sauces. I still dont know what my companions name is but it will be great. I am going to be a district leader. It will be interesting but we will see how it goes. Well This week was absoulutly amazing because Kenny got baptized. woooooo he was super happy and I think he is going to have a great future in the church. He was really chosen to be baptized. I just feel super awesome to help so many people here in Peru. He progressed so fast but he was just super happy and when we gave him the holy ghost he was just smiling. haha it was super great. Thank you for your prayers and thank you for the things that you are doing helping my investigatos fulfill with their comitments. And now for the biggest miracle that happend this week. So Friday night we are there eating dinner with the zone leaders and all of a sudden we hear the phone ring. Elder Miller answers the phone and ends the phone call. He just stays there for a second and tells me that I am invited to a baptism in Santa Anita. I was so pumped and so happy but I didnt know who was going to be baptized until we arrived at the church. I was so happy to see that Hermana Raquel was the one who was going to get baptized. It gave me goose bumps. We were trying so hard and teaching her so much but she kept on telling us that she needed more time. That just tells me that every person has their time but God always helps them on their way. Well I was super happy to see her and also her kids. Arturo and Leonardo. They came running up to me giving me hugs and it was super awesome to hear that they were progressing so much in the church. They have bought suits and it was super awesome to see them with their mom. They looked so happy and they just seemed really united. Well also I got to see a lot of other people that I have known. Wow it was so great to see so many people. Just giving a bunch of hugs and just talking about a lot of stuff. But it was so great to be the witness for sister Raquel. She looked calm and she was super ready. When she got baptized, I said how do you feel. I love this question because they usually say something that makes me feel the spirit. But the thing Raquel said was amazing. hahah I am not going to lie, almost put me in tears. hahaha But she said she felt close to God but she felt so much closer to her kids. It is amazing to this single mom that has had to carry her kids throughout her life, she has had to work so hard to keep them going and in that moment she says she feels even more closer to her kids. I can say that God helps out so many people feel the spirit and helps them overcome their obstacles. I know that they are a family really strong and I am so grateful to experience and see the change in these peoples lives. Well I absoulutly love the mission and I cant wait to start again in Surco. haha I hope to help everyone in that area but it will be a little hard to leave here. haha but that is all that happend in this week and I hope to talk to you guys next. I love you all and I am super pumped for general conference. Wooooo
Elder Nieman
Raquel, her kids, and us. Woooooo!
Kenny's baptism
Kenny and us
No comments:
Post a Comment