Monday, January 18, 2016

January 18, 2016

Well this week has been really good. We did so many things but I will just tell a couple things. First we went to the temple and that was just super awesome. And the biggest thing was that I saw Yolanda and Jaime there. haha It was so awesome to see them after such a long time. I was so happy to see them and they told me of what was happening in Villa Hermosa. Wow there has been a lot of people that have been getting baptized. That was super cool because Yolandas family is starting to hear the message of the missionaries. That surprised me a lot because they didnt want to hear anything from us. But now they are starting to accept the gospel. That was super awesome and I am super happy about that. Also this week we had interviews with president Boswell and I dont know how he does it but he always finds a way to help me. Also if you guys wanted to know he told me my release date. I think when he said that he saw my face change into a weird face and he just started to laugh. haha but wow I am going to work so hard in these next couple months because the time just flies by. haha But wow that was super great to talk to my leader. Well this week has been super great because we are just working super hard. This week we didnt get as many lessons as we wanted but we sure did find a lot of new people to teach. This week we found these two teens that have come from the jungle. They are super awesome and I have a really good feeling about them. haha they are learning spanish... because they speak a different language in their village. They speak Wanpis. hahaha Sometimes they dont understand what we are saying but for the most part they understand. ohhhh I forgot to tell what their names were but their names are Eldo and Efrain. It is super cool because they are teaching me a little bit of Wanpis. haha but wow they sure are awesome because they came to church yesterday and we put a baptismal date for the 6th of February. That day there is a white night where there a lot of people that are going to be baptized. I know we can help them make that goal but we just got to wait to see how they feel. Also Arturo and Leonardo are going to be baptized this week. Their mom is going to be baptized on the 6th because we just felt like she needed a little bit more time. But this week will be super interesting because I hope everything will go great with the baptism. Well we will see. Also this week we have a training that is going to be a training of all the missionaries in the world. I am sure that it will be super awesome to hear the church leaders talk with every missionary. I cant wait to see what happens there. Well just working super hard and I love the work. Well I love every single one of you and I will talk to you guys next week.
Elder Nieman
 Yolanda and Jaime with their family at the temple. They were showing Yolanda's sister around and buying some Hymn books
At the temple with my good buddy Elder Cardenas (and someone's butt...sorry about that hahaha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment