Tuesday, January 12, 2016

January 12, 2016

Well this week has been super great and we worked super hard. I feel like this week we were able to find a lot of people and just talk with everyone. Wow but i am so tired. hahaha but i just got to keep on going. Wow this is so crazy because we are just inviting people to be baptized and we are just helping out so many people. I dont know if you guys remember this but when I came to this area I felt really good and I had the feeling in my stomach that I am going to change these people. I now see that I am helping out so many people. That just helps me out so much to overcome the challenges that i have had during this time. Wow it is a miracle to see the faces of these people and just to preach with all my heart. I feel so good right now and I hope I can keep on going hard. haha I dont think we realize sometimes but we have a light in our hearts and we also can have a light in our presence if we show the example to others. If we try our hardest to become better and keep the commandments. I feel so happy to be a missionary and to be a light to everyone. But what I see in every member is that they have that light too. It gives me goose bumps every time a member shares their testimony. I think that is the best way to share the gospel. You dont need a huge knowledge of the scriptures or you dont need to recognize every verse the bible to share the gospel. You only need the spirit and your testimony. That is something that I have learned starting in the MTC. I just know that is how it is done. I love this work and I love sharing my testimony with everyone. Well some things that have happend this week is that we found a family that is super awesome. We knock on the door and they let us in. A little later the mom told us that she was waiting for us. haha It was kind of surprising but she told us that a less active member was sharing the gospel with her. She was learning so many things. We finally got to her house and I could see her relief to see missionaries. That was super cool and I cant wait to start working with them. It is super crazy how our heavenly father works and how he shows us the way to the people that really want to hear the message. Wow this week was just a blessing because we are just working super hard and we are seeing the results. I love this work and I know I am here for a purpose. I also hope everything is going well back at home and I just love you all. Also be careful on the icy roads. Hayden get work done. hahahaha I love that boy, Hayden you are the man. Yeah but talk to you next week. ohhh and we are going to the temple again. woooooooooo today. Well hope everything is going great and talk to you later.
Elder Nieman
 FHE with Daniela and Coqui. Right now is the heat of the summer in Peru. Notice how hot Josh looks and most everyone else is in long sleeves and jackets! haha!  
 Josh got novelty dress socks from Santa...he's not sure about them :)
FHE with Raquel, Arturo and Leonardo 

No comments:

Post a Comment