Wow first of all, I would like to say I am so sorry because I didnt know that our P day wasn't going to be until today. haha I hope you didnt have a heart attack or anything like that but everything is alright. Well this week was amazing and of course I had some challenges that I had to overcome but for the most part, It was amazing. We are working super hard and really I feel really good about the work we are doing. We went to the temple today and it was so great to be in the house of the lord. I really hope that everyone that has a temple recommend goes often to the temple to ponder in the things that we have to do and the things that our heavenly father has given us. It was so amazing and I always feel the spirit so strong in the temple. But wow today was a pretty good day. Oh yeah, I know you guys can do it (read the BoM before Joshi gets home) because I never thought I would be reading the book of mormon so many times. I have read it about 4 times in my mission so far. Wow that is so crazy but it is the best book on the earth. haha but really it is. Yeah I really hope that I am helping you guys. i really can see my mission is going to affect a lot of things in my life. I can see it helping you guys when I get home and when I start a family. It is so weird because I know how I am going to raise my kids. Of course it wont be easy but i know that my wife and me are going to have a eternal family like us. That is so special and I love the gospel. I love the heck out of you guys.
Well this week we tried looking for more investigators and really we have found a lot of people that want to hear our message. This week was pretty funny because we got to talk to a guy named Edward and he was really fired up. haha He started telling us Why are there so many churches in the world, and literally he was screaming this. hahaha but he started to go off that we are the same as all the other churches and there isnt a difference. haha Well we just listened until he stopped talking and when he stopped we just stared at him for a second waiting to see if he was going to continue, haha but he didnt. Well we start to teach about the restoration and started to explain why our church is so different than the other churches. I know the message that we are carrying everyday and preaching everyday is the message that these people need. It is the only message that is right and it is the only message of Jesus Christ. I love how we can turn someone from freaking out and crazy to someone humble and thirsty to read and find out the truth. That is what this message does. I have the wonderful oppurtunity to teach this message with my companion and the holy ghost. Well when we finished teaching about the restoration, he started to say oooooooo that makes so much sense. haha He is super interested in knowing more about the church and I am just so happy that we helped him calm down. haha I feel pretty great in the mission and I am really getting used to everything here. haha I am not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing but I sure do love the mission and my God. Well I hope you guys have a great week this week and I will talk to you next week.
Love you all forever.
Elder Nieman
No comments:
Post a Comment