Monday, November 2, 2015

November 2, 2015

This week was so great but I want to start of saying happy birthday to my good old nephew. hahaha He is getting so old and I cant believe he is 5 years old. Wow that is so crazy how the time goes by so fast and I am just happy that it is his birthday today. Tell him I love him and that his uncle Josh is thinking of him. Well this week was pretty cool and I could really feel the guidance of God with me. I could feel like our heavenly father has been helping us accomplish our goals and have success. This week my companion and I were really wondering how we could achieve our goals for this week. Normaly we have to teach 20 lessons with investigators and 10 new people to teach each week. Also we needed to contact like freaking crazy. We werent achieving that so we just decided to find ways to find new people to teach and new ways we could contact. haha Some of the things we came up with were pretty funny but it was so fun to think of the ways we could find people. So at the begining of this week we started to pray diligently and with real intent. I think a lot of us get used to praying for the same things but this week we really concentrated on praying for specific things. Every time we leave we say a prayer and we say the things that we know we can achieve but we would need the spirit with us to do so. I can tell you guys that God has been directing us in this week. I could feel us opening our mouths and teaching like crazy. Well we started to teach and teach and we reached a point where we only needed one more lesson and one investigator to find. Yesterday was so crazy cause my companion and I were going crazy in the streets saying one more one more. hahaha It was kind of funny because we were like running to find this next person to teach. But really we got tired so we decided to sit down to rest for a bit because we were freakin tired. So we sat down in a park and started to decide where we were going to go. While we were waiting and resting we saw two people walking closer and closer to the place we were sitting. haha We started to whisper there they are. haha I hope you guys can imagine us just getting excited because these two people were walking towards us. It was like the Best Two Years when Elder Calhoon was going to contact for the first time. When he starts yelling hes got something in his pocket,,, ITS GUM. hahaha That is exactly how we were. Well they get closer and we notice that one of them is someone that we have talked to before. So we start to talk with them and we start to talk about the gospel and all that. It was so awesome because we started to teach the lesson and when we finished they told us that they wanted to learn more. Woooooooo That was probably the best ending of a week for us. So by the end of this week we taught 20 investigators and found 10 people to teach. That was so amazing and really I could feel the spirit of the Lord with me. That was a expirence that I will always remember. haha I love you all and I hope you all are doing well. I really hope that in this week you can feel the comfort of the Lord and feel my love for all of you. You guys are so awesome and I will talk to you next week. Also I have my suit but I have no idea what is up with this computer but I cant send pictures. I will keep trying. Talk to you all next week.

Elder Nieman
Oh and tell Shellie happy birthday on the 6th of november. hahaha no the 9th. I love you Shellie and I hope your birthday is amazing. haha Loves

No comments:

Post a Comment