This week was super great and I think I just noticed that I always start off my letters with that. haha But wow this week was great and really want to tell you all about my experiences. First I think I am going to send you the statement that I sent to Sister Cantwell. She asked me what are some of my greatest experiences. I want to put that in this letter because that is what happend this week. But yeah here it is:
I would love to share some of my experiences that I have had but that is kind of hard to pick just one cause everyday I see miracles. Everyday I feel the spirit and everyday I truely feel like a true light here in Peru. I would say before my mission that I knew that this church is true but now I not only know it is true, I FEEL it is true. Everyday walking on the streets is a blessing that my Father in Heaven has given me. It helps me feel like I am literally saving lives and I am helping people come to Christ. One of the people that I have been teaching and has been baptized told me this week that she is going to be sealed in the temple. I just helped someone create a eternal family. But I do always have to remember that it wasnt by me but it was by the power of God and the Holy Ghost that helped Yolanda to be baptized and then make the decision to be sealed in the temple. Honestly that is something that I will always remember in this life and the life after. Well that is what I love about the mission and I hope your lesson goes wonderful.
Mom, if you wanted to wait to hear that in Relief Society... sorry. hahaha but that was super awesome to hear from Yolanda and her husband Jaime. They are preparing to be sealed in the temple and I think I will be able to go to their sealing. That would be so amazing but I just absolutly love what I get to see in the mission. Even if I dont get to see a lot of the results in the mission I always remember that I have helped someone recieve the restored gospel. The way my companion and I teach is so awesome because we always have the spirit with us. Ohhhh and this week was super crazy cause we taught a teen from the jungle. haha It was super cool cause he told us all about the things that happen in the jungle. haha Also he started to speak a freaking weird language, it was weird because he was making clicking noises. hahaha but we started to teach him and I guess never in his life he has heard of the bible or Jesus Christ. It was really weird because we had to teach him stuff super super basico. But he started to tell us that he has never learned that there was a god or that we could heal people. His mom is really sick and he is very interested to hear how Jesus healed a lot of people. That was something super awesome this week and I am sure I will be able to tell you more about him next week. Well that is what happend this week and I hope everyones week is wonderful. Also shout out to my sister Shellie. It is her birthday today and I want everyone to know that I never forget her birthday. Even though I am pretty sure it is on the 6th. hahahah but no Happy birthday sister. love ya.
I would love to share some of my experiences that I have had but that is kind of hard to pick just one cause everyday I see miracles. Everyday I feel the spirit and everyday I truely feel like a true light here in Peru. I would say before my mission that I knew that this church is true but now I not only know it is true, I FEEL it is true. Everyday walking on the streets is a blessing that my Father in Heaven has given me. It helps me feel like I am literally saving lives and I am helping people come to Christ. One of the people that I have been teaching and has been baptized told me this week that she is going to be sealed in the temple. I just helped someone create a eternal family. But I do always have to remember that it wasnt by me but it was by the power of God and the Holy Ghost that helped Yolanda to be baptized and then make the decision to be sealed in the temple. Honestly that is something that I will always remember in this life and the life after. Well that is what I love about the mission and I hope your lesson goes wonderful.
Mom, if you wanted to wait to hear that in Relief Society... sorry. hahaha but that was super awesome to hear from Yolanda and her husband Jaime. They are preparing to be sealed in the temple and I think I will be able to go to their sealing. That would be so amazing but I just absolutly love what I get to see in the mission. Even if I dont get to see a lot of the results in the mission I always remember that I have helped someone recieve the restored gospel. The way my companion and I teach is so awesome because we always have the spirit with us. Ohhhh and this week was super crazy cause we taught a teen from the jungle. haha It was super cool cause he told us all about the things that happen in the jungle. haha Also he started to speak a freaking weird language, it was weird because he was making clicking noises. hahaha but we started to teach him and I guess never in his life he has heard of the bible or Jesus Christ. It was really weird because we had to teach him stuff super super basico. But he started to tell us that he has never learned that there was a god or that we could heal people. His mom is really sick and he is very interested to hear how Jesus healed a lot of people. That was something super awesome this week and I am sure I will be able to tell you more about him next week. Well that is what happend this week and I hope everyones week is wonderful. Also shout out to my sister Shellie. It is her birthday today and I want everyone to know that I never forget her birthday. Even though I am pretty sure it is on the 6th. hahahah but no Happy birthday sister. love ya.
Elder Nieman
Me in my new suit, Elder Mamani and members
My area - Villa Hermosa
Playing some soccer



No comments:
Post a Comment