This week was good. First I am going to start off with P day last week and yes I bought a suit. I ended up paying with the money that you sent me. The women is going to send it to me the 28th of September. She was super cool and I think the suit will be awesome. She was a member so she gave me a discount to. haha but yeah that is all for the suit. But wow this week was really good and really I love making new friendships with these people. I feel like it will be hard to say goodbye to all of them but hey that wont be for a very long time. I will probably leave in november because this transfer my companion is ending his mission. Well I hope I make the most of it while I am here. Something that I enjoyed this week is that we visited a family and all of them are so awesome. They are very humble and I love teaching them. We started to teach about the things we need to do to preach the gospel. One we need to search the scriptures, two we need to pray for guidance, third we need to fast for the people we are going to teach and lastly we need to open our mouths without fear and preach the gospel. When we were teaching this lesson I felt the spirit so strong and really I knew that he was feeling the same. After he told us that his brother is falling away from God and he is starting to do things that arent very good for someone to do. He paused and he started to think a lot about the things we have taught and he told us that he is going to start preaching the gospel to his brother. When he said that it gave me goose bumps and I was really happy for him that he made that decision. I just hope that he does all those things to help him touch the soul of his brother. Really I love teaching that we can all teach the gospel because all of us have the spirit with us. Sometimes it is really hard to share your feelings because we might be afraid of what they will say. But if we do these four things and we trust in the Lord, he will always give us his spirit to speak to everyone. He will touch the heart of the person but what we need to do is open our mouths and declare of what we know to be true. I love the chance to be a missionary because really I have no fear to preach the gospel know and I hope that I can continue in this path. Well that was pretty awesome this week and also we got to hear from Elder Godoy from the seventy. He was a really awesome person but it was a little hard to understand because he doesnt know spanish very well. His native language is Portugese. haha slaughtered that word but overall he was a funny guy and very spiritual. He taught me a lot of things and I hope I can apply them all. Really I have gotten used to the mission life and I am very grateful to be in this mission. It is teaching me a lot of things and it will be interesting when I get home and how I will do things differently when I get back. Well really that is all for this week and I love the heck out of all of you. I hope your week has been great and really I love all the letters that you send me.
Elder Nieman
The sons of my pension
The train
No comments:
Post a Comment