First off this week started off with eating chicken feet and then later cow liver. Haha let me tell yoou liver sucksssss. haha Weirdly I liked the chicken feet even though they were really crunchy. But that was what I ate this week. Wow this week was really fast and it was full of all the emotions a human can feel. But that is really good cause everyday I am learning so much about myself and just how I act around other people. Honestly I feel like my spanish isnt perfect but everyone is telling me that my spanish is really good and I hardly make any errors. That was a really good lift me up. Also it is really weird and really I dont know how it happend but when I listen to people I can understand.... I dont know what some of the words are that they say but I can understand. Every time I hear something that I dont know I always ask to use a different word and really I think that is the best way to learn cause I can freaking understand. hahahaha That makes me so happy cause I thought this day would never come but I really feel like my spanish is here. Of course I am going to study a lot more and not stop studying the language but wow. I remember in the CCM how difficult it was and how I said to myself I am never going to learn this language. I think every missionary thinks that and I really wish that they wouldnt cause wow. I feel a change in my attitude and just talking. When I got here I hardly talked and now I am talking like a mad man. I am the type of person that isnt very good at conversasion but when I am talking with everyone somehow it just goes. Ammamamamazing. hahaha Right now in the mission it is amazing and I love the mission. Especially when I can change people just by my testimony and my teaching. One night we went to this house of a inactive and she had some of her friends over. Her friends were evangilists and they knew the bible like if it was a childs book. Well we started to teach these people and we were talking about the attributes of christ. I was super nervous to talk cause how could I teach someone that knows so much more than me. Well I started to talk and as I was talking I mentioned how it is important to have attributes of Christ when we are down and we have problems in our lives. When I said that one of them stopped me in my words. haha I think I almost peed my pants cause it was so suprising. haha but She started to say to me that she had never heard that before and she started to explain that when I was teaching she felt this peace in her heart that she had never felt before. She then says I want to learn more about this church. I think my face was a little suprised and I was super excited so I started to say yes yes yes yes in english. haha They looked at me weird but that was super cool cause the spirit can change anyone. Right now it is changing that evangilst life and after that I know the spirit will help me become a better person. Truely amazing this gospel and I am so happy to be teaching this gospel. There is no other place I would rather be.... of course in smithfield with you guys but this is the work and his glory and I am so proud to be bringing that to any person in the world. Amazing but that is all I have for this week so I really love you guys. I dont know if you understand that because I put that at the end of every single of my letters. But yeah.... I really do.
Love you all
Elder Nieman
Mona is in the middle. She's the one that called me ugly my first day but then said I had beautiful eyes haha! She's really awesome!
Eating pollos a la brasa with my pension and the missionaries
Soccer and BoM does a body good
No comments:
Post a Comment