Hahaha embarassing I forgot which day was Thanksgiving. Well Happy thanksgiving this week and I just want everyone to know that I love everyone and I am grateful for your emails and just all the support I have recieved. This week was a little long but hey it is over and it is P day. This week we had 22 lessons and 22 lessons is really good for the area I am in. So many expirences I have but dont have the time to share them all. By the way my spanish is here.... hahah yeah right but wow something happend this week and I just started to talk and I feel like my spanish is here. I still need to study a bunch but it feels really good that I am not totally lost. haha This week was thanksgiving and I really didnt think about the day until a hermana said to me happy thanksgiving. Haha and wow now it is December and I really feel like I am getting into missionary life. I am so happy right now and really I have been happy ever since I left on my mission. I really enjoy talking with everyone and just starting to build relationships here. On Thanksgiving day we didnt do anything cause Peru doesnt celebrate that day cause of course it is an american Holiday. But we had an activity in the chappel and woow it was so much fun. We played games and us missionaries preached and it was so great. There was this game where we had to race and when I was racing Elder Martinez I slipped on the floor and banged up my leg pretty bad. It was so funny though cause it was in front of the whole ward. It was really embarrasing but I just thought that is how I am. I am always falling. haha But that was really good cause a lot of investigators were there and they said they really enjoyed their time.
This week I had cambios or transfers with Elder Martinez. Elder Martinez is Argentinian. Haha I spelled that weird but he speaks so much different than everybody. It is so hard to understand but Elder Martinez is one of my best friends on the mission so far. He has helped me in dificult times and just has been a great friend. But we started to proselyte in his area and wow I realized I have a rough area. Everybody accepted us in their home and gave us food and was so nice. Haha my area is great but it was really good to expirence something different. ohhhhh I saw a monkey in the street and got to play with it for a second. Monkeys have personalities and it was so cool to play with one. His name was Cesar and he was so awesome but anyways to the lessons. In one of these lessons we were teaching and I started to talk and teach but when I ran out of words I look to Elder Martinez and expect him to say something. haha he just looks at me and smiles and I swear we were there for about two minutes while I tried to translate in my mind the words I wanted to say. haha It was so awkward but really good for me cause in the next lesson when I ran out of words, I didnt pause, I kept on going and it felt really awesome to speak. Elder Martinez really knows how to push someone and his companion Elder llkjjjsjdie (haha his name is so hard to spell) but Elder ajhdkjjfls is really lucky to have him.
Other stuff that happend this week is I recieved my package from Santa. haha Thank you for sending me that package and really I am trying not to look and peek but it is kind of hard when my companion sees chocolate. Seriously every missionary is crazy about packages and just start attacking your package if you have one. So I havent looked at any of the presents but most of the candy you sent me is gone. I was so mad but that is how it is. I will send a picture of my pacience with the gifts. haha oh and the snowman is so awesome and I have started to look up the scriptures today. Well that is all I have for this week but I love you all for eternity and the plan of Salvation, The plan of God, The plan of happiness can help me live with all of you forever. I am grateful for this gospel and all of you. So many things but I will talk to you in another week.
Love Elder Nieman
This week I had cambios or transfers with Elder Martinez. Elder Martinez is Argentinian. Haha I spelled that weird but he speaks so much different than everybody. It is so hard to understand but Elder Martinez is one of my best friends on the mission so far. He has helped me in dificult times and just has been a great friend. But we started to proselyte in his area and wow I realized I have a rough area. Everybody accepted us in their home and gave us food and was so nice. Haha my area is great but it was really good to expirence something different. ohhhhh I saw a monkey in the street and got to play with it for a second. Monkeys have personalities and it was so cool to play with one. His name was Cesar and he was so awesome but anyways to the lessons. In one of these lessons we were teaching and I started to talk and teach but when I ran out of words I look to Elder Martinez and expect him to say something. haha he just looks at me and smiles and I swear we were there for about two minutes while I tried to translate in my mind the words I wanted to say. haha It was so awkward but really good for me cause in the next lesson when I ran out of words, I didnt pause, I kept on going and it felt really awesome to speak. Elder Martinez really knows how to push someone and his companion Elder llkjjjsjdie (haha his name is so hard to spell) but Elder ajhdkjjfls is really lucky to have him.
Other stuff that happend this week is I recieved my package from Santa. haha Thank you for sending me that package and really I am trying not to look and peek but it is kind of hard when my companion sees chocolate. Seriously every missionary is crazy about packages and just start attacking your package if you have one. So I havent looked at any of the presents but most of the candy you sent me is gone. I was so mad but that is how it is. I will send a picture of my pacience with the gifts. haha oh and the snowman is so awesome and I have started to look up the scriptures today. Well that is all I have for this week but I love you all for eternity and the plan of Salvation, The plan of God, The plan of happiness can help me live with all of you forever. I am grateful for this gospel and all of you. So many things but I will talk to you in another week.
Love Elder Nieman
Oscar and his familia. They are way awesome
Yeah, it's a monkey! It climbed all over me and tried to take my plaque
Yeah, there ya go. I'm not peeking and my 18 year streak of snooping is broken!



No comments:
Post a Comment