Well this week is Christmas and I really dont know what to expect. So many things happening at home that arent happening here is kind of weird to think about but I am sure I will be fine. This is going to be such a cool expirence for me even if I will be bawling my eyes out. hahahaha No I wont be doing that cause I never cry. haha I am actually pretty excited for the activity with the mission president tomorrow and just excited for Christmas and see how people celebrate it. Oh by the way my P day isnt today it is tomorrow. Today we proselyte and tomorrow we do something with president Boswell. I am also excited to talk with all of you and see how you are all doing. That is going to be so nice and I really cant wait to see your faces. This week I have been thinking all about you guys and all the traditions we do and I just think right now it is Christ that we should all think of. This is going to be a new thing for me and I cant wait to see how I react. haha even if it is bad or good. haha I am sure it will be good and it will humble me out even more. This week I dont really have any great stories but I just want you all to know that I love you all so much and honestly I hope this christmas you are thinking of ME. hahaha No really I hope you are thinking of Christ and what he has done for every single one of us. I have the oppúrtinity to share the gospel on christmas and remind people what Christmas is about. What a great responsiblity and great oppurtunity to feel the spirit and change peoples lives on Christmas. I would just want all of you to know that Christ is the light and joy of Christmas and we should all remember that he is our savior. He loves us and we love him and how we can share the love of christ is by giving and showing people the Love of Christ on Christmas day. This week will be interestiing but a good interesting. I love you all so much and I will talk to you in a couple days. Oh and also in a couple minutes cause I get a 5 minute call with you all.
Love Elder Nieman
Elder Colque and I

No comments:
Post a Comment