Wednesday, December 31, 2014

December 29, 2014

Wow that was an amazing thing just to talk to you guys and just see your faces. It was so crazy to see how much things have changed and to see nixon say my name. When he said my name I dont know if you could see but so many tears came down my face and also when Tatum said Uncle joshi what did you get for christmas. That was diffinitly one of the highlights of my day. To see my Nephews growing up and seeing them just learn new things was really the best gift I could get on Christmas. My nephews are so special to me and I hope they know that everyday. Also what was really a good gift was talking to you guys. It was super cool cause when Ben started to speak spanish a little bit I understood everything he was saying. It was super cool and Benjamin thank you for the advise. Honestly after I spoke with you guys I feel like my spanish is perfect now. Haha but I did mess up when I was saying my testimony in Spanish but that is ok. I was literally the happiest person in the world and it was just really nice to talk to you guys. Sure it was hard to say goodbye and hit the end call button but really 6 months is not long at all. I said it in the airport when I called you guys to. I said oh Christmas isnt that long and really it didnt take long at all to get to this moment. It is going to fly. Just stay busy and dont think of me at all and it will go by fast. hahaha No of course think of me always. haha After I said goodbye everything was good but I did shed a few tears but then it was back to work. Work work work. I love to work and especially on Christmas when everyone is in their homes and with their families. We proselyted and really all the doors we knocked on nobody wanted to hear our message. haha but that is ok cause it really taught me a good lesson and it made me a man. Of course I was already a man before but this made me even a bigger man. haha wow. This Christmas was really special and it was really great to feel Christs love for me. It made me feel closer to him and really closer to you guys also. So many things that I am thankful for but really this Christmas made me think about the things that are most important in my life right now. It was great but now we are back to working and through working really hard and focusing on the work is what will bring me more happiness in my life and make this whole process go faster. I am sorry about this letter cause it isnt that long cause I told you all about what was happening on Christmas but this week we have a baptism maybe. It depends but either way we just need to be pacient and keep on working. Pray for Alysia that through the Spirit she can realize this is the true church. Well I love you all and really it is amazing to feel your love here even though you are far away. I love the mission and this gospel and I cant wait to serve my saviour each and every day for the next 2 years. Much love.

Elder Nieman

PS It was so funny when I swore in spanish in front of you guys. hahaha That is just part of learning a new language. hahaha
 y los Elderes
 Feliz Navidad de MIlli
El templo en la noche

No comments:

Post a Comment