Well this week was absoulutly wonderful and I just love how the ward is improving little by little. I feel really good in this area and I feel like we are helping so many people. Well this week we were able to rescue two less actives and it was super great because they just seem like a couple super strong in the church. Their names are Ricardo and Angela. They are super awesome and they have been through so much in these last couple of weeks. They have so many plans and I just love that they are willing to do what ever it takes to have an eternal family. I love teaching them too because they have a lot of crazy questions. But wow I have realized that I have really grown in this time knowing the scriptures. I love the scriptures and there are so many blessings that i can get from them. I love them but wow Ricardo and Angela are really pumped to prepare to be sealed in the temple. I am pretty sure they could get sealed in these next months. But wow it just makes me so happy to see happiness in others. It motivates me to be better and to accomplish the things that I need to do. Well that was something really great that happend this week. Also wow when these members know that a missionary is ending his mission, they sure know how to rub it in. hahahhaha It is so funny sometimes because they just love to joke around and have fun. haha but we were in a family home evening last night and we started to teach and I dont know why but I just wanted to share my testimony in that moment. So I said it and everyone was like ohh Elder Nieman you havent finished yet. hahahahaha it was funny but I just love the work and we are finding new people to teach and we are going to be working super hard in these next weeks. Wow I have got to go hard in these last couple weeks. I can see so many things happening in these next couple weeks. I am just going to try my hardest and work my butt off. Ohhh and it is my companions birthday today and we are going to eat a lot of cake. haha also something happend this week that is going to change my life in these next couple weeks the heater to the shower broke and now I dont have hot water. noooooooooooooooo hahaha it kind of hurts to shower, haha but it is super cold here in Lima. The humidity is super crazy and I am freezing here. brrrrrrr. ha I always put on my poncho when we study in the morning and hey that thing is really warm. That was a great purchase. hahaha but wow that is all that happend this week and wow I am so happy for Joni and Hayden with their new baby boy. Now you just got to name your baby Joshua because that is one of the best names. Or you could name him Robert or Bob. Either one is good with me. haha but wow I am excited to see you guys soon but wow I still have a bunch of time left but I love you all and I will talk to you guys next week.
Elder Nieman
No comments:
Post a Comment