Monday, June 13, 2016

June 13, 2016

Well this week was amazing and just to start off by saying that I know that we have a prophet and 12 apostels today. It was so cool to talk with Elder Rasband. haha I even got to go shake his hand. After I shook his hand I felt power. hahahahah no but it was super awesome and we talked for so long and I got to know him a lot more. So I will tell you what happend when I went to shake his hand. So I start to stretch out my hand and I look Elder Rasband in the eyes and say hello, and then he said hello to me and that was our conversation. wooooo I talked with an apostel. But it was super great and he really is a witness of our saviour Jesus Christ. Throughout the whole thing he was just smiling and just talking with everyone. We talked a lot about our callings and how divine it was and then he started to talk about our converts. Really I have never realized how special this time is and never realized of all the people that I am meeting and converting. I love it because those relationships are going to last a lifetime and an eternity. He compared our converts to his missionaries that he had in his mission of New York. He sees so many missionaries that have been blessed by their missions and so many converts that are absoulutly living better and he sees that they have happiness in their lives. It made me think of the people that were baptized and I can see so many blessings that they have received from the gospel. Just barely today I got an email from Bryan and he is starting to preach the gospel and really it seems like he is super happy. He sent me some photos and it looks like he is enjoying it so much. I am so happy for him and I cant wait to see in the future where he is going to be. The mission is going to help him so much and I am just super happy right now. He talked a lot about the mission and just a lot about life. I absolutly loved it and I cant believe I have seen 2 apostels in the mission. I sure am lucky and I am very grateful for that. Also this week we had stake conference, we had two big things happen this week. But it was super great and I just love listening to the talks. I liked the talk by President Boswell because he talked a bunch about doing the same things that you did in the mission. His message was directed to the returned missionaries and also to the elders in the zone that were ending. hahaha It was super great and I sure am planning on doing the same things that I am doing here in the mission. I love the mission and I bet I am going to miss it so much. hahaha but I cant wait to come home and see the difference and to feel weird for a while. haha but it will be super great. Well that is all that happend in this past week but I love you all and I hope that your week is super great this week. Oh and just to let you guys know, I am working out super hard to get back my beach boy abs. hahahahaha I dont know why I said that but it was funny.
love you all
Elder Nieman
 All the missionaries in the Peru, Lima East Mission
Josh is on the far left, second row back :)
This is Bryan who Josh baptized in March of 2015
Bryan is now serving a full time mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment