Well just to start off, I am staying in Los Sauces and this is going to be my last area. Elder Martin is so ready to kill me. hahaha but it is going to be the best and this transfer we are looking to improve a lot of things in the ward and to help this people come to Christ. It is so amazing how every transfer has been inspired by God and I just feel really grateful to stay in this area. We are going to explode. Wooooo There are some problems but I just love the challenge. It makes me improve so much in so many things and I am just pumped to finish my mission here. Super crazy. Wow but everything is pretty swell and I had a training this week. The training was helping us be more auto sufficient or self reliant. hahaha but it was really weird because we had to start to plan for a job, our studies and how we are going to find our wife. hahahaha ooooohhhh it was so weird. I am still in the mission but it made me think a lot in many things but I just loved it because the guy that taught the class was super cool. When he was talking he reminded me of Elder Bednar. He was just really humble and sincere. He really helped us out and answered so many questions. But that training was like all day and it was so much fun and gave me a good thought of how things are going to be when I get home. haha Super crazy but that is something that happend this week that has been on my mind. haha but it was great to see all my district there from the MTC. I took a picture and I just started to look at that picture and the other picture in the MTC. and wow we have changed a bunch. haha I have no idea how but it was fun to see the difference. Well we talked a bunch about our missions and it was so cool to tell stories of what has happend in the two years because some of them I havent talked to in my whole mission but was great to talk a bit. In the training there was a quote that I really liked and it goes something like this, When we put God first, all things fall into place and also fall out of place. or something like that. haha It made me think a lot that it is so easy to trust in God but sometimes we think too much in the things of this world. Sometimes when we put that trust in God all the good things fall into place and also the bad habits and bad things fall out of our lives. I think that is something that is going to help me out so much when I get back because there is going to be so many things that are going to happen and most likely is that I will have so many challenges. I just have to remember that I have to put my trust in God and everything will be ok. Really I cant wait for that to happen and I just love the principal of faith. It is something that is going to change my life forever and I am going to see so many blessings in my life. Well this letter is all about home but I dont want you guys to think that I am not focused but that was something big that happend this week. Also this week happy birthday mama, I am sorry I didnt say that last week but happy birthday and hope it was a good one. haha also happy fathers day dad. Gosh I am just really lacking lately hahaha. but I love you both and you guys are the best parents ever. Well that is all that happend for this week and I hope the next goes great. Well I know it will go good. Also Joni, It is a boy. I know,,, I prayed. haha
Love you all
Elder Nieman
My MTC district
No comments:
Post a Comment