Well to start off, I got your package. I am doing pretty good with not opening it but we will see how that goes. haha I love the tree. I put it up immediately. haha but wow I can't believe some things. I was going through the pictures and I didnt recognize some of them. For example. Ethan, Wow It has been super long since I have seen him. He is super tall and big. That surprised me so much. haha It is so crazy to see so many people grow up. I am going to come home and it is going to be so different. haha but wow that was a really cool decoration. It really put style in my garage. haha Well the package looks awesome and really I can see me waiting to open it... but then again I do see me opening every present today. ha We will see. Oh and just to tell you all that we are going to have Pday the 22nd of December. We are going to have an activity with the President so we will see how that goes. Well I just want to say that this week was great. I am really trying to help my companion finish. Even though it seems like he is a walking zombie and has kind of lost it.... hahaha but hey that is how it is for some people. Well I just love talking and teaching these people. This week I did splits with Elder Downs and he came to my area. haha Really I had no idea what I was going to do because still I am getting to know the area. But that was really nice because we got to visit some people and it gave me a chance to get to know the area better. It was super funny because I just love walking around with a north american because the people just stare at us. haha I think i have gotten used to it but there are so many people that just look at us. But it was just really good to find new people and invite people to baptism. Also something that happend this week is that we are teaching a kid named David. He is really awesome and we are teaching him the lessons. Well he has a baptismal date for this week. He is super pumped about that and I think he is going to accomplish his goal and enter in the baptismal font. That is going to be so great because all these times that we have taught him, he has had some challenges in his life. I really feel like the gospel has helped him so much and he just seems like a really good person. Well we are planning on the 12th for him to be baptized. We will see how this week goes with him and I will keep on praying for him to be sure about his decision. Also this week we were teaching Coqui and Daniela. And can I tell you that they are super great. Haha we were teaching them about the word of wisdom and we started to say that we can't consume Alcohol, tobacco, illegal drugs and .... Coffee and tea. haha When we said that they kind of freaked out. It was kind of funny because they were super confused. But when they settled down we just started to teach them why. We taught and taught and finally we stopped teaching. They just stand there and the next thing they do was super awesome. They took their packages of tea and coffee, and started to rip it all up. They started to put it in the garbage and they just said yeah we can live this commandment. hahaha that was super awesome and I can just see them progressing. Well I absolutly love the experiences that I have in the mission. Each one teaches me a great lesson. I feel grateful to be here preaching the gospel and sharing the truth with everyone. I hope this week goes good and I really hope everyone is alright back at home. I love you all and hope that you have a great week.
love Elder Nieman
Oh the temptation! You can see that I opened the toothbrush because I really needed it.
The tree is awesome.
Elder Downs and I
No comments:
Post a Comment