Wednesday, December 23, 2015

December 23, 2015

This week was very interesting and really one that I will never forget in my life. There were so many things that happend and I think I have learned a big lesson. I just want to start off saying all the good things that happend this week, Well Coqui and Daniela got baptized and they are so happy. Cristian didnt get baptized but we will keep on working with him. Well it was so cool to see Coqui and Daniela get baptized. My companion baptized Daniala and Coquis brother baptized him. That day was so filled with the spirit and it was super great to hear what they had to say about their baptisms. I feel like we have just created an eternal family. They have been so strong and have had so many challenges in this process. Through this whole process they kept on saying oh we can't get married and then the next day they said yes we can. haha It was kind of back and forth but I am sure happy that they made the decision to be married and then the next day baptized in the true church. It was so great to hear the testimony of Coqui because he is a person that is really focused on his family and really wants to work hard to give his family happiness and peace. Something special that happend to Coqui is that President Boswell did his interview. He was so ready and it was really cool to see the change in him. Well he went in for his interview with President and we just waited. We waited and finally he left and told us that he was going to be baptized. President told us that he was truely a chosen person and that he was very impressed with the attitude of Coqui. I feel so happy to be part of his conversion. I just feel a connection with the people I baptize. I feel like that relationship is going to continue for the rest of my life. I really enjoyed this week but then again I also had a bunch of challenges. I think this week I learned one of the biggest lessons in my life and I feel like the moment I had will stay with me forever. I feel like that is what the mission does a lot of times. It changes you through many things. I now know what I need to change and I feel like it will be for the good. I just hope everything will be ok. I really do feel the spirit in my life and I feel it help me make decisions. I really dont know what I would do without the spirit in my life. I will always follow its promptings and always search for ways to strengthen my relationship with the spirit. Well really that is all that happend this week. This letter might be a little short but hey I will just talk with you guys on Christmas. haha But yeah I think I am going to do the pre call today. So just be ready for anything. haha because I still dont know when I am going to call. Also I am with the zone leaders and I will stay with them for a week. So I will be in another area. That is to bad but hey I am still going to enjoy the heck out of it. Well I do love you all and I hope you guys have a wonderful week. Love you all.
Elder Nieman

No comments:

Post a Comment