This week was good and I feel like we have accomplished a lot of good things. Well just to start out with saying wow the time is getting shorter and faster every week. Just to answer your questions. I will probably call you guys on the 22nd to plan when we are going to skype. Also I am not sure where I am going to be for Christmas this year. hahaha because my companion is going home the 23rd and I might be spending my Christmas in another area and not with anyone I know. hahaha How sad. haha but we will see how that goes. I am very excited to see you guys that day. Well I am super pumped for this week cause we might be having some baptisms this week. haha I dont want to say yeah we are going to have baptisms this week because it always ends up being that we dont have baptisms. hahaha But I feel confident that we will. Well like I said last week we were teaching Coqui and Daniela and their date to be baptized is this week. They are going to get married this friday and then they are going to be baptized this saturday. I feel pretty good and feel so happy to have seen their progression in these last couple of weeks. I think that they are a wonderful family that wants to follow the footsteps of Jesus Christ. It is really cool to go over to their house and see their little 3 year old screaming Hermanos Hermanos. haha and then he comes up to us and just gives us big hugs. haha Lots of times the kids here remind me of my nephews. It is so cool to feel close to my nephews even though they are far away. Well I can just see these people in a year making covenents in the temple and then getting sealed in the temple. I am always thinking about Gods plan and what it can do for so many people and really I am seeing how it affects so many lives here in Peru. And one of the most important is that I have seen it in my family. I always share with the people that my family has been super blessed by applying the teachings of Jesus Christ. Of course we might have had little problems in the family but it always got better when we used what our saviour has taught us. I am grateful for that and I am very grateful for all of you. Wow but I hope that this week goes according to plan. Also we have been talking and teaching a kid named Cristian. He is 18 and he has been learning about the gospel. Honestly in this week he just told us he wanted to be baptized. My companion and I just looked at each other and just said of course. There has been so many things happening in this week and I can see the blessing of the Lord coming to my life. Well if all goes according to plan Cristian should be baptized this week also. But we will see how it goes and i just hope they can finish until the end. Well also we have been teaching a less active that has problems with alcohal. He doesnt want to leave it but we started to teach the word of wisdom and I could feel the spirit so strong. We were really direct but that helped him out so much. Yesterday he came to church and I feel like he is striving to become better. I hope that he keeps on going and I will pray super hard for him. Well a lot of things have happend this week but I cant tell them all. Maybe next week I will tell you all about it. haha Well that is all I have for this week and I hope this next week goes great for you all.
I love you all
Elder Nieman
My Pension is super funny and pretty cool.
I bought some Peruvian clothes. Ha!
Helping my Pension wash his car.
No comments:
Post a Comment