Monday, November 10, 2014

November 10, 2014

Woow. It is getting really hot down here. haha One day I asked my companion if it gets hotter than this day. He just started laughing and said that it was cold right now. haha Well I guess during these next couple of months it gets super hot. Dont worry I will make sure to drink plenty of water. Well this week was really boring but it was full of hard work and really it kind of beat me up. haha This week I went to immigrations and had to sit in a office for like half a day for two days. It was super long and just really boring. Although we had Immigrations Elder Alacama and I taught 15 lessons which is pretty good for only working for 3 days. I am going to have to return to that dreadful place in three weeks but then I am done for the rest of the mission. Also this week was transfers and we got a new elder in the house. I am staying with Elder Alacama for another six weeks and Elder Dzul left and we got Elder leufjiesfusdf. Haha it is a really weird name and I forgot how it was spelled. Elder lercher (but spelled with like the whole alphabet) is really intelligent. When I was getting to know him I asked what he did in high school and he said he was home schooled. So I said oh so your mom or dad taught you and he just looks at me with a weird look and says I taught myself. hahahaha What the crap. He just got here to Peru and he speaks really really good. It is kind of hard to see someone learn so much faster than me but it is ok cause he is like one of the smartest people on the earth. ok Amen

I really loved this week cause I had the chance to go to the temple. The temple is one of the most amazing places on this earth. When I entered so much peace and happiness came to me and really I felt like I was home. Through out the whole session I really felt close to you guys. I remembered when I went through for the first time and how happy and how my life was. Now I thought about the people in my life I care about. I thought about my family, friends and it didnt hit me until I got out but I thought a lot about my investigators. It is seriously one of the greatest places on this earth and I cant wait to go again. I am also extremely grateful cause the temple is in my mission and not many other missions get to go. It is just great and it really made me relax and realize why I am here on my mission. In my mission the goal is baptisms but it is mostly getting people to the temple. It is so great cause I get to help people be worthy enough to go to the house of the Lord and for that I am proud to be serving.

That is all I really have for this week and I really hope my letters are helping you understand what is going on and what is happening. Everything is going good for me and I really hope it is all going good for all of you too. I hope I remembered to answer all your questions and all that. It is great to be a missionary right now.

Love you all
Elder Nieman
 I really like the temple
 We play soccer at 5 a.m.
I found really really good ice cream...finally!

No comments:

Post a Comment