Wow the last letter. Time flies when you are serving the Lord and I am so happy to serve him. These two years have been the best and I have learned so much during this time. I know that there are going to be so many trials that are going to come but now I just have a lot more security that I will be living with my Father in Heaven if I am faithful. I have learned so much about his plan and a lot about how the gospel can change lives. Well really I just want to end with my testimony saying that I know that this is the true church and I know that I am called of God. I know that my Father in Heaven lives and his son lives. I know that they love me and I love them so much. There are so many things that happen in our lives, the good and the bad but if we look to God with faith and confidence we will be able to overcome every challenge that comes our way. I know that Joseph Smith was called of God and saw our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. He was called in that time to restore the gospel here on earth. I am so happy that he could do that and I am so happy that he could translate the Book of Mormon. I love that book and I know that it is the word of God. There are so many things that we can learn everyday and I want to strive forward and learn every day. I also know that even though life isn't easy, we just need to put a smile on our face and have a good attitude. If we do that we will be able to have happiness in our lives. There are so many things that come to my mind right now but it will be amazing to tell you guys these things next week. But I love you all and thank you all for all the support that you have given me in these two years. But I will talk to you guys next week and I love the heck out of all of you. haha
Elder Nieman
No comments:
Post a Comment