Wow this week was really good. I absoulutly am super stoked for these next couple weeks. We are going to work so hard to help people come to Christ and I just love the mission. It is funny because everyone says that I am dead but really I dont feel dead. hahahhaha but it is great. Well this week was super great because we got to find a lot of new people to teach. In this week we were able to teach a mom and her daughter in the chapel and it was one of the most amazing experiences that I have had. haha it was great because we started to talk a little bit and we started to get to know them. Well we decided to say a prayer and during the prayer I had a prompting to invite them to be baptized. It was really funny because I was like, i hardly even know them and I dont know how they are going to react. haha but when we finally said amen. I started off immediately saying will you guys follow the example of Jesus Christ and be baptized by someone that has the authority to do so. hahaha wow I have never said that in english before. But wow it was amazing because they just looked at us and started to say yes we would love to do that because we love our saviour. Wow that was so awesome and I am happy that we were able to listen to the spirit and invite them to be baptized. We are planning on putting a date with them in august because we can only teach them one time each week. But that is ok because I just feel happy that they have the desire to follow their saviour. it was amazing and also we were able to go to the temple with Ricardo and Angela to do baptism for the dead. It was great but also kind of sad because the names that she carried didnt have the code so she wasnt able to baptisms. But she was able to do baptisms for other people and it was super great. We were able to be the witnesses and it was an amazing moment. I love my mission because the temple is in our mission. That gives me a chance to go a lot and also learn a lot. It is super great and they were so happy to do baptisms. But wow this week has been super great and really the weeks are going by so fast. haha but I hope you guys have a good week and I will talk to you next week. ohhh and interviews next week with president. the second to last interview. wow how crazy is that. ok love you all
Elder Nieman
Elder Enamorado which means Elder in Love haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment