Well this week was super great and I am so happy for so many things. It is so awesome to be in the mission for so many things but really this week was awesome because I had a baptism interview. I love baptism interviews and all of the interviews that I have had were so awesome and spiritual. This week I got to interview a sister named Nixa. She was super awesome and throughout the whole thing she was so happy but afraid too. She has a problem with smoking and she was really fighting hard to overcome her addiction. She was kind of sad because in these past months, she has had so many problems but she finally began to stop smoking and overcome her addiction. She was just afraid of falling again and she really wanted to be ready for baptism. It was crazy because sometimes when I talk I dont remember what I say after and throughout all that interview I can remember what I said. hahaha but really I think I was able to help her overcome her fear of smoking again and it was so great to see her smile and to see her happy. The spirit helps me out so much when I talk. I could feel the spirit telling me what to say and what to do. That sure helped me out at the begining of my mission because I didnt understand anything but still it helps me out when there is difficult moments like this. Well she got baptized on saturday and I can just tell that she was so ready for that step. I could see her coming out of the water clean from all the mistakes and just I was so happy for her. Well that was something that was amazing this week. hahaha ohhhh and she also called me an angel. hahahaha I laughed so hard but it was cool when she told me that she felt the spirit really strong and she wasnt nervous. Well this week was super great to work hard and really see alot of results. We found new people this week and I hope that we can continue helping them progress. Well also I did divisions with Elder Cowan. I dont know if you remember him from Central but he was my zone leader and here he is my zone leader too. He is the baldy. But we did divisions and it was super crazy because he is ending and I am ending and we just worked super hard. It was awesome and in the night we talked so much about home. hahahahaha really that helped me think a little more of what I want. It was super great but I love the mission and really everyday is such a blessing and there are so many miracles every day. That is one thing I will remember that there are miracles every day. Also Bryan emailed me and he is in his mission. Wooooooo he told me that he was so happy that I met him and gave him the gospel. I can just see him, and he is super awesome and is going to do a great job inTrujillo. Wow well that is all for this week but I will talk to you guys next week and I just love you all. And what the crap kaylee you are going to have so many kids when I get back. hahahahaha I am super happy for you guys and I cant wait to see him or her when I get back. hahahaha Loveyouall
Elder Nieman
I'm an Aggie
Sky View missionaries
No comments:
Post a Comment