Well this week was super crazy and I just love adapting to new companions.....love it. hahaha Well his name is Elder Martin from Columbia,Bogota. haha wow that is a first but he has 5 months in the mission and it is just fun. Just to let you guys know, I love Columbians. They are super crazy and funny. I am pretty sure that this transfer will be wonderful. I think you guys remember my good buddy Elder Cardenas from Columbia but it is so much fun to hang out with them. haha Well I just love the mission and how there are so many blessings every week. This week we were contacting and we knocked on a door and a teenager came out and ..... nothing, then we went to another door and nothing. hahha but we finally went down an alley and I had the impression to knock on a door at the very back of the alley, A kid came out and he started to talk with us a little and told us to come back sunday. The funny thing was this kid was like 11 years old. He was so small and he was so interested in listening. Well when we go back he opens up the door and starts to say, yeah come in come in. We go in and we see his whole family waiting for us to listen. hahaha It was super awesome. There was about 8 people in his family. I was so nervous but we started the lesson and they are super awesome and they want to listen to us. I just loved that experience because we found that family just through a little kid that wanted to listen. His name is Fabrisio and he is super awesome. We are planning on going this week and I am pretty sure we are going to invite them to be baptized because things like that just dont happen. hahah well sometimes but that was something that was super great this week. There are so many things that have happend but really It would take forever to write everything just in a hour and a half. hahah but this week was super great and I am so happy to be here and just serve with all my heart. Well this transfer is super great because Elder Pierson is a district leader with me. hahahaha We went crazy but I get to see him so much and we are just super crazy together. hahaha I think some people get annoyed but hey I am having fun. Well that is all that happend in this week and I really am trying to make my letters longer. hahaha sometimes I just feel bad because they are getting shorter and shorter. But if there is anything that you want to know just email me and I will talk about that for a while. hahahahahah I am so lame sometimes. hahah but I love you and talk to you next week. Ooooooooooooo and Elder Rasband is coming to the mission in June. woooooooooo How crazy is that but yeah I will talk to you guys later.
Elder Nieman
No comments:
Post a Comment