Haha first I will answer your questions. I got the pants you sent me and also mom I am in Santa Anita, not Villa Hermosa. hahahaha But that is ok because this transfer I know I am going to be leaving Santa Anita. I am getting transfered to San Luis. I still dont really know who is my companion but we will see how it goes. But wow these two transfers went by super fast and I have seen so many miracles. Well one of those miracles is that Eldo and Efrain got baptized on saturday. That was super cool because it was a white night. So many people got baptized too. But it was super awesome to see them get baptized and also I had the oppurtunity to baptize Efrain. He is super cool and it was just great to see the people that we found like 4 weeks ago get baptized. haha They are truely chosen to be members. They were also telling us that they want to be missionaries. That was super crazy and I just felt the spirit super strong that night. Especially when they were giving their testimonies. They wanted to say their testimonies in their native language so they started to speak Wanpis. hahaha it was actually super great because we didnt understand anything what they were saying but we could feel the spirit super strong. It made me think a lot that it really doesnt matter what language you are speaking all that matters is that you have the spirit with you. It was an experience that i will always remember. The other people that got baptized also had really strong testimonies and there were so many people that started to cry and started to share the feelings of their hearts. I cant believe that I am in this amazing work. Well 2 transfers have gone and now I am going to head to Salamanca San Luis. I am sure i am going to learn so many things and I am going to have more moments that I will cherish in my life. But now it is going to be super hard to say goodbye to everyone. We will see how it goes but I am super happy with the things that I have done in this area. Now the Lord wants me in a different part and I must obey. I just feel super happy to see the people that I have been teaching. They look super happy and I am just happy that I had the oppurtunity to help them. Well we will see them in 6 months when I am with you guys. hahaha mom dont squeal. hahaha but I love you all and I am just so grateful for this work. I know I am going to find new poeple to teach and I will try to help them come to Christ. Sorry this letter is a little short. haha but Hope you have a good week this week.
Elder Nieman
Noche Blanca, White Night
Efrain after the baptism
No comments:
Post a Comment