Monday, February 22, 2016

February 22, 2016

This week was really great and super fast. I can not believe how fast time is. Well this week has been really spirtual and I really liked how things went this week. This week we had the chance to take a convert to the temple. Her name is Maritza and she is super cool. She took one name to the temple. She went to go get baptized for her aunt. She was super stoked. Well we went to the temple this last thursday and wow was that day awesome. We went to go do her baptism and usually we get to be the witnesses there. It was really awesome because the brother that was baptizing was doing baptisms with all his family. His son went first and then his daughter. It was so cool to see a family doing baptisms for their passed away relatives. It reminds me when we did baptisms for the dead in Hawaii. That was super awesome but something really hit me when he was doing the baptisms. He started to baptize his daughter for his passed away relatives. It looked like he was super happy and then he got to the last name. The last name was his Mom that had passed away only the past week. When he did that baptism and started to say the words to the baptismal prayer, something just hit me and I just felt the spirit super strong. He did the baptizm and after it just looked like he was calm and happy. I cant imagine the joy that I would feel if I baptized for someone really close to me. I bet I would feel on top of the world. Wow that was super awesome to see and then after Maritza did her baptism and she felt super awesome. This is such a great way to help people have experiencias espirtuales. The temple is such an amazing and sacred place and I just love the idea of taking my family to the temple. It is going to be super awesome. but still I am in the mission and i am super focused in this work. hahahahaha but wow the mission is amazing and i love bringing souls to Christ. Well that is something that happend that was a highlight. Well I think that is all I have for this week and I hope you guys have a good week this week. I love you a bunch and I love all the emails that you have been sending me. If there is something that I can help you guys with, just tell me. hahah but Im not sure what I will be able to do since I am so far away. haha but I love you all and talk toyou guys next week.
Elder Nieman

No comments:

Post a Comment