Monday, April 27, 2015

April 27

Hahaha how embarrasing but I am so happy. So I ended up staying in Chosica which really took me by suprise and it was really funny cause when they told me I was staying, I just began to hug everyone. haha Well I feel pretty comfortable and I am so happy to be staying here for another transfer. Well this week was another week of searching for new people to teach. Which I really love contacting and meeting new people. It was super great to talk to new people and just talk to them about the gospel. Really it is super fun just being so direct. haha During a contact I just love saying that the church is true and that they should really hear our message. It was really funny because one of the contacts that I did was kind of on a steep part of my area. I started to talk and I started to move towards the person but I wasnt looking at where I was stepping. Soooo.... the dirt kind of fell underneath my feet and I almost fell down a mountain. hahaha It was super funny and I think that is what made her listen to us longer. haha but dont worry I am safe and I will watch where I step next time. But wow it was really awesome to talk to people about what they believe in and it was really great to teach people that dont have the gospel. Well this week we taught one of our investigators and her name is Rosario. She is really awesome and she really is accepting to the gospel. Well when we teach her she is from a church that likes to yell things like AMEN PRAISE THE LORD. Haha it was really funny to teach her about the things of the gospel and to have her screaming AMen. haha but we explained that we would like her to ponder in the message and really think while we teach her. She listened and I could see her at times almost yell something but she closed her mouth. hahah that was kind of funny and I was trying not to laugh but really that lesson with her made me think. Was it us that told her to be reverent or was it the spirit. During the lesson I felt the spirit strong and I could tell that she could feel it to. It was really great to have her feel the feeling that I feel everyday. She later then told us that she has been having some problems with the family and that she had someone pass away. We were able to adapt the teaching to her needs and she felt the spirit even stronger. We closed with a prayer and she told us that she would attend church this sunday. Of course we will go back and teach her more during this week but I know she will feel an even stronger spirit in the church. Wow it was super awesome and we will see how that goes in this week. Well I feel like that is all that happend this week and I really hope this letter is long enough. hahaha Oh yeah and happy birthday Joni this week. You are awesome and great and such a great example to me. Oh yeah and happy birthday to Hayden this last week. I was going to write that last week but I didnt forget and so I decided to tell you this week. haha But I love you two and I hope your birthdays were amazing. Well that is all and like always I love you all.
Love Elder NIeman
 Me and Elder Gonzales
Climbing mountains on Pday

No comments:

Post a Comment