Well there wasnt much that happend this week so this letter is going to be hard to write but I am sure I can think of something. Haha well I will just start off saying that I love my area and the people in it. I really do believe that this is going to be one of my favorite areas. Just all the people are so accepting and kind and they really believe and have faith in Jesus Christ. It is just really cool looking back on the people I have met in these past 8 months and I just think that I have made so many great relationships and I am so happy to have met them. HAha at least most of them liked me, that is not including the houses that I knock on and it is a house of a very strong catholic or other religion. I think those people really do not like me. haha But hey that is the way it is in the mission and really I am so happy to have talked to them for a little bit about the gospel of Jesus Christ and maybe latter they wont harden their hearts next time the missionaries knock. haha but when that kind of stuff happens it is kind of fun and just increases your testimony. Also you learn so much about different religions and what they believe. I respect every religion and thier beliefs, the thing is that I know that the church of Jesus Christ is true. That makes all of this worth it and to see the people open their hearts and hear the message, that is something really special. Well I have been trying to work really hard this week and try to get as many lessons as I could but sometimes in the mission there are weeks were you get nothing. haha this week was one of those weeks but really it was great to contact and to teach a little message to the people. This week we found new people to teach and they accepted us and want to hear from us. A lot of them have many questions that I havent even thought of but wow it was really cool to see the spirit work inside me and spit out the correct answer. That is super awesome and once you have answered the question, you say to yourself, Oh freak yeah I am so awesome. haha but was it really me talking or was it the spirit. I know it was the spirit and I am so grateful for the holy ghost to lead me and guide me through my days in the mission. Woooow 8 spanking months haha. I am just flying through this whole expirence and it is truly one of the most amazing things that could happen to me. I feel like I have changed a little not a lot but a little. It is crazy to see some of your habits just go away. Woooo the mission. haha well I want to tell a story about this couple that we found. They are inactive and they have been inactive for 3 years. They only went to church twice after they were baptized and now they dont go at all. Well we talked to them and set up an appointment. Well when we went to teach them they were so awesome. Haha at first they told us that they didnt want to come back to the church but as we taught about enduring to the end I felt the spirit so strong and I felt like they changed during the lesson. I have so many stories about the holy ghost changing people but that is what happens when the lord helps us. Well we taught and taught and when we ended the husband said a prayer that was truely amazing. He prayed for strength so he can return to the church. The only thing you need is the spirit and trust in the lord. It was really awesome and I really hope they get the chance to return and go to the temple. Yeah that was really great and I think that was really all that happend this week. There are many little things that I can tell but I dont have much time to tell them. There are so many little and big miracles every day. We only need to search for them. I love you all family and friends and I know the church is true.
Elder Nieman
Oh and if you guys see my english getting worse, you should tell me so I can study english. haha
My companion and I. We are really good friends.
Eating at a tiny little table.
No comments:
Post a Comment