I cant believe this is my last week in Mexico. I think it went by so fast. By this time next week I will be in Peru¡ I am so stoked and super excited. I am not nervous in any way. haha just kidding. But I think all will go well. I got my flight plans this week and I am leaving on tuesday night and my flight leaves at 1150. I will be flying all the way to Peru in one flight. 6 hours I will be on a plane but it is at night so I can sleep through most of the night. Oh and I am not sure if I should do this but I heard that I can call you guys from the airport. That might be around like 9 or 10 o clock. I am not sure but if you get a call from a random number than make sure to answer it. haha and there is a chance that I might not call. Two distircts are leaving to Lima Peru East. When I got my flight plans I just got so excited and so ready to go to Peru and speak some crappy spanish for a couple of months. haha but I know the language will come if I have faith in my Heavenly Father and if I give all my effort to the lord. I feel like every week I learn more and more spanish but it feels like I am saying the same words a lot. So that has kind of freaked me out but dont worry cause I have been studying some more vocab. Elder Sitterud is still here but he is leaving monday to go back to Salt lake and it will take him two months to recover. He might come back out but then he might not. This week I finished the Book of Mormon and wow. The book of mormon is so true and I feel the spirit every time I read it. When I finished the spirit was so strong and I could feel in my heart that this book is true. That was a really good moment cause I was really down that day and that kind of just boosted me back up. Today we went to the temple and that temple is such an awesome temple. I cant believe how beautiful it was and it was just amazing. Since it is going through some construction right now I wasnt able to go through it but we went on a tour through the visitors center. We saw the cristis i think that is how you spell it and so many other cool things. We watched a video about families and how families can be together forever and I just cried my eyes out. I could feel the spirit and I could feel your love back home. 2 years is a long time to be away from the people you love but it is going to be so awesome to live with all the people we love for eternity. I loved that video so much and gave me so much strength to keep on moving forward. I feel like every week is a blessing cause I get to look back on what I have learned and what I have done. Every day being out here will be challenging but I know everything is going to be ok and everything will be for the good and strengthen me every day.
Brooks is so amazing. I cant believe he is here and I cant believe that I wont get to hold or play with him for two years. He is so beautiful and I just love him already. Tatum and Bridger seem like they are treating their little brother really well. Brooks is going to be one and almost two when I get back. I just cant wait to love him and play with him and just try to be the best uncle I can be. I love being an uncle and I hope you all know that. When I opened up the email and saw his face it just brought tears to my eyes cause he was just in heaven. He was just with our heavenly father and I can see his brightness and his amazing joy just from the pictures you have sent. Thank you and dont forget to tell him that his uncle josh loves him and just let him know that his uncle josh is going to be there everyday of his life. Even when I am on a mission and he probably wont recognize me when I get back I cant wait to get to know him. Kaylee I just want you to know that you are so strong to do it without any medication. It is so amazing and I am so proud of you for doing that to bring Brooks into this Life. I hope you are alright and I hope that everybody is healthy. Wow just thinking about all this makes me think about when I start a family, I am going to try me best everyday to be the type of father and husband that just loves his family everyday. Wow I am so filled with emotion right now and I am so happy that everything went according to plan. I just know that Heavenly Father will help all of us. When I have my hard times I always look at the card Joni gave me and read the letters from all of you and it just helps me get through most of my days. Thank you for being such an amazing family. Also I want to let all my friends know that I love them so much and they have made me the man I am today. Well next time I send another one of these emails I will be in Peru probably really confused and hopefully just doing work.
I love you all forever
Elder Nieman
The crew
Elder Pearson and I
Me and my boys
Learning the gospel and language
The Mexico City temple
Uncle Joshi's 4th nephew!
Brooks Rigo Chaparro
Born September 14, 2014

7lbs 9oz 20 1/2 inches
No comments:
Post a Comment