First of all I want to tell a story. It was lunch time and all is well and we were having this weird pasta food. I take it and I go to my table and I look over and a hermana is having the same dish. She takes one bite out of it and she throws up all over the floor. hahahah oh I did not have lunch that day. But the hermana was fine so its all good now. Oh man this week was so much better than my first week. The homesickness is gone and I know that I should be here and this is what I need to do. It is so amazing that I have been here for a whole two weeks. It feels like an eternity but wow this last week flew by so fast and I am so thankful for that. Wow I am so spiritual right now its crazy. I feel the spirit everyday. I am about half way through the book of mormon and the words that are in there are true and they tell amazing stories. I love P day. P day makes me one of the happiest people in the world. THE BOOK OF MORMON IS TRUE haha but really it is. I miss so everyone and I miss just being in logan. It really gives you a feel of what is most important in your life. This week was the best week ever cause it just seems like everyone in my district is getting along and we are getting closer with each other. That really helps out a lot cause right now it feels like the CCM is home right now. I had a rough day one day and I read my patriarticle blessing and it helped me out so much and made me realize so much about why I am here. By the way I havent recieved any letters from you guys yet so you might want to stop sending them cause it takes so long for the mail to get here. My companion doesnt know any spanish and it is really cool cause I get to teach him what I know and how to say stuff. My companion kind of strayed away from the church but then he had an amazing feeling and felt the spirit that he should go on a mission. I am so thankful for taking spanish in school cause if it werent for that then I would be so lost right now. The language is starting to come to me and I feel like I know a lot of spanish. It is so crazy how fast and how much spanish you can learn in just a few weeks. I have been praying with all my heart that the spanish will come to me and I just keep on getting answers and it feels like my spanish is improving each and every day. My teachers are so amazing and they are really funny and make each lesson interesting. It turns out that the investigator I was teaching is my teacher and that is really good to hear cause he can coach us on what we can improve on. My teachers name is hermano gonzales and hermano soto. Honestly Hermano soto is one of the coolest teachers anyone can have. He helps us out so much and encoarges us to do better. Oh by the way sorry for all the errors in my letters. These freaking keyboards are messed up. Most of them are gramatical errors but then the spelling errors are just because I cant spell. hahah I cant wait for Kaylee to have her baby cause that will bring so much happiness into my soul and it will help me keep on moving forward and make these next two years the best two for my whole life. Im excited for you all. My district is so amazing and they really like to listen to each others problems and I am so happy we can do that. All of my district is going to Lima Peru East so it is possible that somebody in my district will be my companion sooner or later. And I am so surprised that I am writing in my journal every night. Writing in my journal helps me so much with stress I have with just about anything. The food here keeps on getting worse and worse. hahaha Some meals are really good but then others are just sick and gross. Mom and Dad I love you guys so much and its amazing how much you love each other. I just want you to know that if it wasnt for you guys then I dont know what I would do. I cant wait to live with all of you forever and ever. I love you so much. I appreciate the snacks that I ate in one night. haha I was not feeling to good after that. hahaha but I shared some with my roommates so I didnt eat all the three packages of sour patch. Haha oh and im not getting fat at all. I am doing abs everyday and chest everyday. hahaha Who cares about my legs. haha. I think the most important part in being in the CCM is to be patient with the language and have faith in Jesus Christ. I have Jareds voice in my head come into my head every time I feel stressed and it just says be patient and the language will come. Some of these missionaries are so stressed about learning spanish that they forget that they are here to teach and bring others to christ. You need the Holy Ghost and even If you dont know what to say you always have your testimony. I read Natis email and I absolutly agree with her on all those things. I love praying to my heavenly father cause I know that he will answer me. I had a rough day a couple days ago and I just started to pray and instantly after I felt as if my whole family was hugging me. I am so grateful for all your prayers and emails you send to me. I put my debt card just in my wallet for now cause who is going to steal in the MTC but I will when I get to Peru. That is going to be so exciting just to get out of here and start seeing new things and start teaching the people of Lima. Oh and I got a cold this week as well which really sucked cause I kept on getting these headaches and my nose was stuffed and it sucked but I am feeling a lot better now. I havent met that Elder Derr yet but I am sure I will. I just want to say that everything is good in the CCM and I am doing fine. These next two years are going to be so amazing. I am also meeting so many other interesting people and it is really cool to hear where they are from and where they are going. I feel like I am fitting in so much here. Thank you for the Emails they help out so much. After that first email day I just wanted to start teaching people cause I was so happy to hear from everyone. It also helps with homesickness or just anything that made me feel down that week lifts my spirit back up.
Love Elder Nieman
The sunrise after our personal study
They have got us locked in like a jail. haha
Elder Niemann I'm pretty sure we're related
A better picture of the houses bunched up. It's so crazy!
Me on a Nacho Libre bike. haha I want one!
The spiders are huge!
This is our class. Sometimes we can study outside
No comments:
Post a Comment